Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Another PHIL D post

• This topic has 16 voices and 124 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Holy cow, man I hurt myself laughing

BIGANT-DOG

My wife says we all have issues.

imwatchin

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

My wife says we all have issues.

We have issues? Well Mr. Ant Dog the best thing you could do to help out bmx would be to take a hatchet to your keyboard so you could never post again.

BIGANT-DOG

Awww… he likes me he really likes me.

RaidenHayden

Unfortunately, Ant isn’t allowed to have anything sharp, so the hatchet is out!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

hehehehehehe Picture me with butcher knife in hand……….

BIGANT-DOG

imawatchin wrote

We have issues? Well Mr. Ant Dog the best thing you could do to help out bmx would be to take a hatchet to your keyboard so you could never post again.

Whoever you are I will never stop posting. Oh and i hope you show up at the awards ceremony. When I get my state plate. Will you pleaseeeeeeeeee take a picture with me. After all you are “my idol” buddy. 👿

RaidenHayden

The two of you need to kiss and make up or get a divorce!!!!!

I’M SURE BOTH OF YOU WANT THE BEST FOR BMX

bmiddaugh

I think imwatchin and ant dog are the same person…they both have the same avatar….
    Things that make you go…hmmmmmm

BIGANT-DOG

The two of you need to kiss and make up or get a divorce!!!!!

I have no idea who the person is, THis “person” came out the box messing with me 😆 Personally I do think the idividual wants me to know who he or she is. Must be scared.hehehe Damn

imwatchin

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Must be scared.hehehe Damn

Even with Phil’s jock on you are no match. You better hit the gym first buddy.

imwatchin

@RaidenHayden wrote:

I’M SURE BOTH OF YOU WANT THE BEST FOR BMX

Yes I do.

BIGANT-DOG

Man i hit the gym everyday,when i deliver the mail there!!!!!!(my building hasa sweet gym btw)

bmxbum1

Im Watchin is at it again. He’s like the Energizer bunny. Just keeps going and going.

The bum

DigetyelaD

will we get to find out who im watcin is. will he race the iron man will he race ant dog. ohh my god the suspence is killin me will there be a rumble?maybe he might go and practice tonight .will he have a sign or a stciker on his plate how will we know who he or she really is. whoever it is if I were ant I might be a litlle worried or maybe imwatchin should be worried.oh boy i cant wait until sunday!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.