Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Announcement: NJBMXRACING.ORG RC1 IS UP!

• This topic has 10 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

The Release Canidate 1 is currently visable to the whole world. Head over to http://www.njbmxracing.org to see whats going on.

As RC1 this means IT IS NOT FINISHED. This means its now an open floor for the users of the site to make suggestions and ideas on how the site looks/functions. So keep that in mind as you visit the site.

KNOWN BUGS:

*FIXED* TOP NAV ROLLOVER EFFECT is non operational. The links still work but the image is seen as a red x.

SOME PAGE FORMATTING IS NOT APPLIED Again, the page is still operational but It isn’t completely done.

So, WHAT DO YOU DO?

Post your Ideas in this thread about the look of the site what you feel should be improved and if you like the new direction this website is headed in.:D

Your Web Designer,

Lee Matos
    Head Design
    Mad Media Blitz
    PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Also a side note, If you sent me pictures, and you don’t see them on the site now, DON’T PANIC! If you look down the list of pages (27 pages) there will be 26 more opportunities for your header to be on a page! Yes, You heard correct! If you sent me a picture, You have a 95% chance of it being used! How cool is that! 8)

bmiddaugh

yahoo!
    state meeting is coming up in a few weeks, let’s get Lee some ideas.

One more rider stepping up to help BMX racing in NJ.

bmxmom156

nice site lee…wow what a refreshing change!

i like the color scheme its really easy on the eyes( even the old ones..) font is nice and big too!! lol

i likehow each track has their own page.

the minutes section….for those who may not be able to get to all the meetings… what about an email list you can add yourself to like the cjbmx newsletter does…to so that once you sign up you automatically get the minutes emailed toyou? schools do it this way once you give them the ok its a done deal… just a thought

i like the faq section very informative…

As for a Minutes list, Thats a Great Idea! I personally don’t think it would be a problem, It’s also a breeze to do on my end, But the Board/Committee has to approve. Also for the font size another goal is to make the font size selectable IE small medium & Large.
    Another note, THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED AT A RESOULTION OF 1280×1024. One of my main goals was to cater to this need because alot of websites are built for 1024×768, Most likely what BMXMOM is using, and when these sites are displayed on a larger monitor they look lost. This site will look big on a 1024×768 but average on 1280×1024.

bmiddaugh

A racing website built by a racer.

Thanks for stepping up man, a rocking new site is just what you guys need.

BIGANT-DOG

Very good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man i just flipped through it, Lee you really know your stuff. I like how scotty welocmes people, and when the site is “final” I will be posting links on all the os and bmxmueum.

bigjeff

Well, from one of the board members, I personally think that it looks great.

lisa

Ant Dog, I can’t take all the Credit, Brett Deserves some as he also helped in the Push for the new website and the information, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE HOSTING!

Hopefully, I can get the problem resolved and everything up by Monday.
    Fingers Crossed as it is Finals Week 😕 😯 🙁

BIGANT-DOG

aw brett what doesw he know 🙄 J/K both you guys did one hell of a job.

bmiddaugh

Real change comes from letting young minds free to take things in the direction they see fit.

I think Lee will have the problem fixed very soon….. —

bmiddaugh

When we have the board meeting I will get the info finalized for the site.
    That’s just a rough thing right now.

bmiddaugh

We will need all the official info on the state series at the next board meeting to get the site ready.

moderator3

I am making this thread an announcement for Lee, good luck with the new site.

Thank you for making it an Announcement. I have gotten One of the Problems Fixed, Now moving onto the rest!

Ill Keep you guys updated!

Your Web Designer,
    Lee Matos
    Head Design

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.