Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old an updated njbmx.org

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Work has begun over the summer on the update to the njbmx.org website.
    At this time the website committee (me, Loren, Jeff) are looking for comments and suggestions on what should be on the site. Post them below, this will also be a topic of discussion at the state meeting, so be sure to SHOW UP THERE.

tworad2race

this just came to mind so i had to put it down now before i forget i would like to see the minutes from the monthly state and for that matter the local meetings posted on the new state web page and the track web pages i think this will really keep everyone up to date

bmxmom156

thats a good idea. our school does that for the athletic booster club -if anyone cant make the meeting they go to the website and there is a copy of the minutes.

another suggestion- brett this ones for you!Make the font bigger please….lol have pity on our old eyes.

tworad2race

TY i know some other tracks and nonprofit org do this every month if not on the web sights then at the tracks you should be able to get a copy

bmiddaugh

Noted, and more than likely will occur.
    By mid winter of this year, I expect no bitching to be going on here, unless it is directed at me.
    The njbmx.org site will be the font of factual info for the state and this will just be a news site much like BMX Action back in the day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.