Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum All I gotta Say

• This topic has 6 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Is I had a blast at Howell yesterday

TenaciousD

Me too.
    That third moto was interesting.. 😯

RaidenHayden

Dan, that was the most fun of all of them!!

BIGANT-DOG

Hey i got a 2nd in moto 2 yesterday, and the 3rd moto i got double teamed by my own team mates. But sunday was one the best days of the year for me.

These are the times we will all remember when we are sitting in our rocking chairs.

bmiddaugh

These are the times we will all remember when we are sitting in our rocking chairs.

Unless I have a heart attack first…. 🙄

CWCCRIDER

So lets here how it went

bmxmom156

oh ant had a good day since he didnt have to race the YOUNGINS???

haha …glad to hear you guys had a good day…

TenaciousD

“So lets here how it went”

Well, Jeff Heath and myself usually wind up having to race each other every week because there is no one else in those classes, except for yesterday. he and i both had classes.

As his 3rd moto is on the gate, he just kinda says out loud, why dosent moto 19 get on with us, then you hear some people say yeah, let them, then we all just grab a spot on the gate, asked the scorers if its ok (they said ok) then we went at it

Bill, im sure you know what im saying when your out there and just have “that feeling” like someone is next to you ? i didnt get that feeling to my inside which is why i started to move over…sorry bout that.

After that it was kind of a blur for me. 🙂

oh, i do remember Dale making fun of me because i got beat by a 46 year old…

BIGANT-DOG

Well my day went like this.

1st moto got 4th

2nd moto got a killer gate, and for some reason lenny hivks shut down, I had dan bowen on my right i kinda pushed him up and that’s when lenny shut down. left the door open for me

3rd moto we combined 1 &3 jim cordaro was racing with a 16 year old. Well jim’s son pat kept kicking my tire in the gate and jim grabbed my jersey out of the gate!!! we “went at it” around the track(had alot of fun)

But this is what I am talking about, when you are on the track you put all the drama and politics aside and just go race.And have fun.

RaidenHayden

I remember Dale, playing the dualing banjos from “Deliverance” over the PA, I felt at home LOL. And Dan no worries it was racing, that round was fun

CWCCRIDER

@TenaciousD wrote:

oh, i do remember Dale making fun of me because i got beat by a 46 year old…

Well I had a 17Yr old Taking me so hi in the 1 st turn i had to go off the track ( I guess i got used to you Dan giving me plenty of room )

Then the sucker did it again in the 3rd Moto But this time I stayed on the track and caught him in the last turn, gave him a little elbow to get inside then I held him at the top of the turn so he couldn’t swoop under me and went on for the win !!!

It was fun and we where both laughing at the finish line

TenaciousD

Nice..
    Hmm, im gonna have to not give you as much room from now on. 🙂

I think that was the same 17 year old that was in my motos at Howell on Sunday.
    BTW, he jammed his thumb through the rhythm section in the 1st moto and only race the pit bike race after that.

TenaciousD

Who is going to be able to make the race this weekend at Howell ?

what would be really cool is to have 35-39 and 40-44 cruiser combined to have a main.

Hint hint to people in SNJ…

CWCCRIDER

I better get to work on my honey do list

RaidenHayden

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.