Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father ABA & NBL the time is now

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Ihave spoken to bob about this- The time is now for the sanctions to stop fighting over riders. Scheduling nationals on top of one another is plain stupid. I talked to my budddy and he seemed to agree with me. So if any lurkers are reading this (Yeah the dog has his own section, so if you ain’t doing bmx right expect to be put on blast. Cause i will be watching. ) Someone please talk to the aba and tell them. Or will I have to make a call myself? BTW i pmed bafrom the aba andgot no response.But you know once i bite into something i do not let go. Face it the abaandnbl are not gonna go away, so we gotta make em listen.

bigtimber

Call the UCI. The ABA is now a part of the UCI. Maybe we could put the hammer down on them to resolve something like this?

rodney

Call rev al

bigtimber

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIGANT-DOG

Guys I am being serioius for once. Let’s leave the jokes out of this one.

4130forlife

surely you cant be serious?? i am serious.. and stop calling me shirly

bigtimber

Hey Shirley!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘ABA & NBL the time is now’ is closed to new replies.