Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old A new track?

• This topic has 8 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

It could happen. I did not want to say anything , because there is noting solid, but the only way to make it happen is for “us” i mean allof us is to get involved.

I contacted the people at http://www.racewaypark.com/ There used to be a track there, correct. Well i asked them how they would feel about putting another one there. They know what bmx is, which champions our cause already.

I feel that this is somethng we can all help get done. The more intrested parties the better. So i am suggesting that you pick up the phone and call the track, ask to speak to Kevin.

I know someone will say that this can’t work or blah blah. But me I look towards the positive not the negative. I will be getting in touch with them this week when i can, in the meantime if you want to see this happen call the track 732-446-7800 and maybe just maybe we can get er done.

Brett wrote

The same 3 tracks have been in existence for over 25 years… isn’t it time to start some new stuff?

BIGANT-DOG

Btw it does not have to have a sanction either. For the riders by the riders.

4130forlife

that will be 2 tracks way to close.. bergen county needs one dammit

bmxmom156

yes way too close lets go northern nj.im with dave …how bout union county someplace?? got to be alot of places there…meadowlands….. or what about basking ridge/ morristown

the more the merrier

RaidenHayden

Well, what are you waiting for Deb, get one going

BIGANT-DOG

Well you get one in bergen(I am down to help however i can) and we get a MTB style jump park (when I meant track this is what i was talking about) here. I am asking for some help because i thought that is what we are all here for to help one another. So Can i count on some you to make that call. The more requests they get the better chance we have.

BIGANT-DOG

Deb, If you wanna go with the basking ridge area talk to the LBS in town. He is a pretty cool guy

bigtimber

Anywhere you put a track is never to close. Anybody remember on saturdays back in the 80’s in south Jersey ? Deptford in the morning and Clayton in the afternoon. They were both a few miles away. Sundays in the early 80’s you had Vineland in the morning and EHT in the afternoon. Tuesday nights you had Brigantine. You also had Cape May Court House that ran sometime in the middle of the week. So in my opinion their is no track too close to the other one. Oh in Ocean county you had Waretown and Toms River. They were not too far apart either.

bmiddaugh

there’s plenty of kids who want to play on tracks with jumps, that’s not a problem, the problem is making it look cool enough for em to show up…
    I’m working on the power point presentation Bill, that was a good idea.
    It’ll be encompassing enough for everyone to use.
    How long do you think it should be?
    I have free ride, facts, places, insurance info, liability issues, injury stats compared to other sports, ie football, basketball…

RaidenHayden

I’m up to about 10 pages, remember, keep it simple, but get their attention. Hit the big points.

@bmiddaugh wrote:

there’s plenty of kids who want to play on tracks with jumps, that’s not a problem, the problem is making it look cool enough for em to show up…
    I’m working on the power point presentation Bill, that was a good idea.
    It’ll be encompassing enough for everyone to use.
    How long do you think it should be?
    I have free ride, facts, places, insurance info, liability issues, injury stats compared to other sports, ie football, basketball…

whats this about a ppt? let me get some innnnfooooo! PM MEE!

RaidenHayden

Power Point Presentation, you use it like when you give a speech, or a class, (that’s what I use them for),and it’s like a slide show done through your comp, but appears on the screen in the room you are using. If you have microsoft Home & Office 2007 student, it should be included in the package. Easy, very easy

@RaidenHayden wrote:

Power Point Presentation, you use it like when you give a speech, or a class, (that’s what I use them for),and it’s like a slide show done through your comp, but appears on the screen in the room you are using. If you have microsoft Home & Office 2007 student, it should be included in the package. Easy, very easy

hahahahahahahah radin that was GRRRREEEATTTT i know what it is.. im a certified microsoft office technician… i want to know what you guys are doing….. hahahahha im rolling

RaidenHayden

Didn’t realize by your post you knew. It’s BMX ya knucklehead, what else,polo LOL I do need some video footage

BIGANT-DOG

SO brett if I can get threw to them I geuss That you would be down for this?

If you think about it racewaypark is a good location for what you have in mind. And they have plent of dirt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.