Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum A challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 15 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I hearby challenge DAVE PAWSON AKA BMX LEGEND TO A ONE ON ONE RACE OPENING DAY AT CJBMX 2008. Me and you one on one. We do not have to be conbined let’s just do it like real men.

4130forlife

ok.. what are at stakes.. i win you quit.. you win i quit and never come back to bmx ever again

straight up race.. star to finish.. pedalling all the way..
    ill do it drunk also

lets have a poll on this one!!!!

cmon, lets make this REAL interesting

4130forlife

who is making bets.. i got 300$ on me

rodney

WHY are you calling Dave out Ant

BIGANT-DOG

Well I was only messing with dave and he said he could beat me by a straight. So my manly pride kicked in, BUt I am not doing a I quit race. White castle works for me. And this was about having some fun. Geez some people get so worked up. I don’t race for money (unless it is an open)

A case of pbr (aka p*** water) verus a sack of white castle cheese burgers!!!!!!!!!!!! Either way we will both be on the toilet

BIGANT-DOG

Before anyone makes this more than what it is. I did this just to have some fun. But I am not scared to race you dave.

antdog proud member of TRASHTALKERS OF AMERCIA. lol

AirportFF

To make it even more interesting each one should have one clip pedal. 😆 I’ll put $20 into the pot for the one on one winner. I’ll make the trip down just to cheer for both of you.

TenaciousD

You two need your own reality tv show… 😆

bigjeff

hey Dave want to go mountian biking today?????? Jeffery and I are going at like 2:00 pm to Alliare

BIGANT-DOG

I’ll put $20 into the pot for the one on one winner. I’ll make the trip down just to cheer for both of you.

Clint I like you, and how about we have to race the track bacwards.

RaidenHayden

I like the reallity thing, we could film each one for a week before the big event. Kinda like following Rocky while he trains, NOT!!!!!!

bmxmom156

cool… that sounds like a good idea… but you’d have to sell it to hbo or lifetime.. may have to rate it R so forget mainstream channels …lol

s4lnj

lifetime!!!!!! that was awesome!!! i got a twelve pack on pawson. just need someone to help me drink it 🙄

BIGANT-DOG

I like the reallity thing, we could film each one for a week before the big event.….

to be continued in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

clip pedals will NEVER be put on my bike. ever..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.