Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old @$#% *&@#%&!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 12 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

alright– enough is enough– i went to egg harbor today during lunch to get some pump laps in– and don’t ya know some a$$holes knocked the starter’s tower down. Bastards!!!! normally i would say that it’s just kids being kids– christ, i wasn’t always the pillar of society that i am today, but the track seams to be a target for some reason— i rode around the rest of the complex and didn’t see anything else. plus, the geeks left a copy of the NBL mag laying there–so this says to me that they are racers. to bad they were smart enough to rip off the cover with thier mailing address!!!!!!
    i’m a little strapped for time– but if there is anything i can do to help rebuild the tower or paint over the graffiti on the announcer’s tower, please let me know. this is bull$hit, really–

BMXspectator

Can any one else see a pattern here? Maybe the 1st and 2nd time was a coincidence but come on here.

BMXspectator

Speaking of EHT there was a lot of talk about them re doing the track for next year. Are they going to do it? Or is this just talk?

bmxer901

Last I heard they are still going to be making changes. Its about time to, everyone else makes changes atleast every three years. I wish I would hear somthing soon, atleast that way we will be able to get people to help.

CrazyCooter

i went to egg harbor today during lunch to get some pump laps in– and don’t ya know some a$$holes knocked the starter’s tower down. Bastards!!!!

s4lnj, are you kidding or did this really happen ❓ I didn’t get to the track the last 2 days. If this is the case, yes, we will need help! Les, myself and all the other vollies are getting sick, absolutely SICK of fixing all this sh*t!!!! We just replaced over 30+ ft of fence around the place as well as the announcing tower x2. I guess we “bulletproofed” the tower and fences enough that they decided to go for something else instead. GO FIGURE!!! We were planning on changing the track this winter, but if this keeps up, we won’t have TIME to do that due to fixing all this kind of stuff!!!! This is just getting OUT OF HAND!!!!!

Stay tuned for more info after I get with Les and figure out what we’re going to do….

Chris V

RaidenHayden

The fact it may be racers SUCKS!!!!!! Why would you do that? You need to figure out how to catch the bastards, and permanently suspend them!!!

bmxmom156

the video cam is the only way aside from catching them red handed… someone must have seen something? dont you think it took a while to knock it over( is the whole thing knocked over or just pieces of it?) that is un-friggin-believable..

i agree something has to be done… if it is a RACER- that is even worse. you locals dont know how good you have it having a track like that in your own backyard…and then they do this ??? the person who did this must have severe mental problems thats all i have to say about it…

i am soo mad i cant believe i am reading this again…

Kevin

They have these camera’s at WallyWorld that take 35mm film that snap a picture as soon as someone comes into range of the sensor, just like an outdoor sensor light. They are called “Game Lights” Maybe a few of them as they are not that expensive, about 40$, are battery operated, and may just catch them in the act.

s4lnj

no— saddly i am not kidding– the entire thing has been knocked over– not much would be salvagable-

i work at the jaguar dealer in egg harbor and could help one night after work if you need me too– either stop by the shop or give me a call–

dave

BMXspectator

Chris it is great the see that you guys are planning to change the track. When do you plan on doing this? There are a lot of people that what to help but there never is nothing said or posted.

s4lnj

i actually just talked to chris on the phone– and like he said— with all the repairs– that pushes building plans back–

in fact– he said that the track was hit again last night– so in addition to the tower being broken they destroyed most of the fencing and threw the bleachers out onto the track–

BUT– he did say that the football trailer was broken into as well– in a strange way this is good, because the twp will see it as random and not the track being targeted, and hopes for the survival of the tyrack are better that way

dave

bmxmom156

cant they get the ppl who do community service(non violent offenders) to help w/repairs? i think les had some sort of program going years ago where they picked up garbage and things like that… just a thought

sounds like they need police presence there not just a camera or 2…

what a shame

s4lnj

i know that they had comunity service guys there this year on sunday mornings– sweeping and cleaning the track.

police have contacted me and it seems that they will have more of a presense there

CrazyCraig

Chris – I wish I was closer to help out. But…on the outside chance I could get down there, let everyone know when you plan a work day to rebuild the tower.

jaylamoon

Chris…YOu need your PTA wife to get in touch with G. Macom about surveillance…she has that park wired for vandalism and actually catches them…and yes, please post when you will be out and working on the track…and why should these “riders” get so much recognition for what they do…it only entices them more. They shouldn’t affect the track so much that they stall work to be done on the track or call off a race. In fact, they are probably reading this now laughing their a-double-scribbles off. There has got to be a better way of dealing with this situation. I don’t know what that would be though…
    jessica

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘@$#% *&@#%&!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.