Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. 2008 will be the final year for brokenspokes

• This topic has 11 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

(that headline should make a few people happy lol, but the rest of the content won’t)
    in it’s current form.
    We all got this thing going about what, 3 years ago and let’s face it man, this sites layout is getting stale.
    2008 will be the last year you see brokenspokes.net looking like this, next winter (2008-2009) will be a total site redo.
    So for this year, let’s party like it’s 1999, have fun and start thinking of cool shit that should be done with a new

brokenspokes.net.

4130forlife

well.. i think the site is fine the way it is

bmiddaugh

it may be fine bro, (and thanks man — ) but I want all the people who come here to be stoked that they are all hanging with their BMX brothern.

I mean don’t get stressed Dave, I’m not gonna have the site clip in or anything, LOL.

4130forlife

brett, that was a good one.. haha

bmiddaugh

keep em laughing man. —

loudogg666

you should post like daily, weekly, or monthly videos of races, freestyle stuff and other random stuff.
    make it interesting.

bmxmom156

no when it comes to this site why mess with success? has anyone complained? ( normal complaints not irrational ones)

personally i think its easy to navigate the way it is. call me creature of habit…

the only thing i would change is that people have to use their real name/identity to get rid of all the “keyboard cowards”

loudogg666

another i would change is not censored curse words.

BIGANT-DOG

the only thing i would change is that people have to use their real name/identity to get rid of all the “keyboard cowards”

I say change it now, but you know the FREESTYLE section has no peoblems. Only the racer section, gee I wonder why. 🙄

bmxmom156

well actually if it can be done so you can keep your same name but maybe only the moderators have access to their “real identity” in case there is trouble….

bmiddaugh

There will no longer be “trouble”.
    I will see all the racers at the january state meeting.

rodney

no trouble !!!!hahhahahahahahahahhaahaahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

loudogg666

i suspect mayhem.
    yes.

Pinky111

Clip in with a full face…Make it fresh but still simple. I too am a creature of habit..

tommydone

just put up ALOT of pics of me!!!!!!!!lol

WOMEN LOVE ME,AND MEN JUST WANT TO BE ME

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.