Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum 2008 Northeast Regional Schedule

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    AirportFF

Just got it in an email from Kevin O’Brien at the NBL.

Northeast Regional Schedule:

April 12-13 – Egg Harbor TWP, NJ

May 31-June 1 – BMX at Shoreham, Long Island, NY

June 21-22 – Poor Farm BMX, Fairmont, WV

July 5-6 – Hampton Super Track, Hampton, VA

July 19-20 – Bethel Supercross BMX, Bethel, CT

Sept 20-21 – Championship, Camp Woodward

BIGANT-DOG

thanx clint!

AirportFF

Anytime Ant

See you guys at the Iron Man

bigjeff

hey Clint I called John….. …….. No answer…. I guess it was too cold to pick up the phone..

bmiddaugh

Hey, WTF man EHT got a regional! Cool deal! Everyone better get their butts in gear and go help out the big Mike V to get this thing rocking.

Looks like NJ is gonna be nuts AGAIN next year. Let’s keep the positive spin going.

AirportFF

@bigjeff wrote:

hey Clint I called John….. …….. No answer…. I guess it was too cold to pick up the phone..

Probably didn’t recognize the number. I’ll tell him you’re trying to get hold of him. Oh yea one more thing Jeff. Matt filled out the commitment form for Stylin. So I guess you guys are teammates 😆

BIGANT-DOG

hmm !!!!!!!!!!!
    regional eht

national cj

national p-town

Add up those 3 and you qualify gor the grands without having to travel around the country, yep as a former freind of mine would say 08 is GONNA BE MY YEAR!!!!!!!!

bigjeff

Tell Matt welcome aboard… thats so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

ill hit up shoreham for sure

RaidenHayden

Jesus, Dave, I thought you were DONE LOL

4130forlife

cmon, do you know the parties i could hit up out there, i could go chill with gaska, lofreddo, terra, all the old 7-11 trails kids..shoreham is a party waiting to happen

RaidenHayden

RIP 7-11

miken1973

The NBL should do away with regionals. IF anything the ABA got it right with the Gold Cup series a much better idea. Regionals take away from local scenes. If anything they should come up with a way to race locals and get points toward your national ranking. Just my opionion please dont try to educate or correct me I know all the rebuttals before there posted.

bmxmom156

i agree with that seems like a no brainer… if your locals counted towards nationals somehow.. then more national pts chasers ( the kids you only see locally if there is a regional or state race) would race local tracks on a reg basis right??

how does the aba count locals towards national standings can anyone explain? thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.