• This topic has 9 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I like it, I know some of you aren’t but I do. It’s cool that they had it down at EHT so people could get a look at it. It’s funny though, how last year it HAD to be blue and yellow and now we are all red and black and yellow….
    sorta like…
    a website I was working on…
    Ah I love irony!

moderator1

@bmiddaugh wrote:

… It’s cool that they had it down at EHT so people could get a look at it.

Wonder if all the tracks got a picture to put out?

bmxmom156

brett can you scan it or put a picture of someone wearing a sample up? thanks

bmiddaugh

brett can you scan it or put a picture of someone wearing a sample up

What?

It’s on the front of the site.

likemeyenuts

Did a blind man create this jersey? The colors look as if they are running together. I guess if you want the jersey to stand out they accomplished it. It stands out like a sore thumb. Maybe if the jersey was white then everything else color would look good. Let me guess this is the best they could come up with since they don’t have enough money. Maybe next year they should get a grant for jerseys so no one has to pay for it.

bmiddaugh

Let me see your design likemy.

likemeyenuts

My design would be bright pink shirt with black lettering saying NJBMX doesn’t give to squats about our riders. Welcome to the Garden State. I think the shirt will hold all that right?

likemeyenuts

Better yet how about a white shirt with 2 blue balls and over top it can say “NJBMX has us all by the balls they don’t want our input for anything”

bmiddaugh

Whatever.

likemeyenuts

Boy who stole your happy juice today Mr. middaugh? It was just a joke. You gotta admit it was funny.

s4lnj

NJBMX doesn’t give to squats about our riders

“doesn’t give TWO squats”

Mr. Knowitall

bmiddaugh

oh man , I just got called out for taking myself too seriously

bmxmom156

i like the jersey ..its definitly bright. for the nj team mgrs standpoint it will be easy to spot team nj at the pres cup for sure!

bmxmom1001

@likemeyenuts wrote:

My design would be bright pink shirt with black lettering saying NJBMX doesn’t give to squats about our riders. Welcome to the Garden State. I think the shirt will hold all that right?

Ha ha ha. That was funny.

bmxmom1001

@likemeyenuts wrote:

Better yet how about a white shirt with 2 blue balls and over top it can say “NJBMX has us all by the balls they don’t want our input for anything”

That was is funny to. But ya they do need to put Rich on there. If they don’t they are really f-up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.