Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum VA National Reply To: VA National

kevh

Jeremy killed it yesterday, really impressive. Trackstars has some really nice looking uniforms this year. Weimar was looking good, pulled the move of the weekend grabbing 1st on Saturday. Went down hard yesterday, not sure how he is.

Mike Gradwell pulled in podium finishes all weekend, including cruiser. Not bad since he just got it, so it was stock until they got time to make gear changes.

Travis Jurrell won Elite open on saturday avoiding some carnage. Upshaw has sick bike skills, and was working hard to keep turn 2 in shape. I was impressed to see him out there with the shovel trying to fix and pack some bad spots.

Cassidy Cox finished 2nd yesterday, I didn’t catch Saturday. I know she got some road rash from a crash, so she is tough little girl to come back and finish strong.

Nate went 1- 1 friday by a straight in the pre race, then the comp showed up for the national. But he went 5-6(crash)-4 with a 2 in the main Saturday. He went 4-4 and a 3 in the main Sunday. Toys and Cookies seem to motivate him come main time!! His first national is out of the way now.