Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used State of the State Reply To: State of the State

bmxmom156

ok why would running pottstown race on a sunday be better for the state series? then they run against howell. i know its not within 1/2 hr away but some people may just travel if it was convenient for them. like i said before have them all on different days or times. if flem runs at 12 why not run pottstown sat night? its way farther from eht plus they go to tuesdays eventually during the season anyway. this gives the potts town folks a chance to do howell and they dont have to close down to do a state race either. ct has all 4 tracks running on weeknights too and they dont miss a beat when a national comes to town. flemington dosnt have lights so maybe the other tracks that do can go to night races? tues night is hard to get to but i bet that eht has more scheduled locals than any other track because of it.

bottom line is no track in the same state series should be running against each other its just not right.