Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Weather for state qualifier on sat. Reply To: Weather for state qualifier on sat.


Just for the record guys. I do not make the call on whether to cancel, postpone, reschedule or whatever a race. That is up to our State Commissioner and the individual track directors. I can make suggestions as to dates, weather conditions, etc., but the final word comes from the higher ups.
I’ll let you know as soon as I hear anything. I am in the same boat (sorry for the pun) as the rest of you, as I drive an hour to EHT, an hour + to CJ, and an hour and a half to Flem. I’ll try to get at least a definite maybe by tonight.
Hope to see everyone tomorrow, but… 🙄