Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations Rookies returning again for the 06 series. Reply To: Rookies returning again for the 06 series.

Caveman

I have to agree with Bill on this one. Getting the NBL (or the ABA) to change would take an act of God. They’re pretty proud of the way they do things and see no reason to change.

Especially Bob Tedesco. In 97 at the Tampa national some pros were talking to him in the pits about things that should be changed and what not and he had an answer for everything. Basically he had no desire to listen to what they had to say. I relayed that story to Danny Nelson and he said Clayton John is the same way.

Tedesco isn’t going to listen to one person. I would go so far as to say if the whole state of NJ came forward with an idea it still wouldn’t be enough to make him move.

What’s the answer? I don’t know. Brett you’re right, this is OUR sport and if we think the people in charge are doing a bad job we can and should do something about it. I just don’t know what that is…. yet.