Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. So me and Christine are down in Barnegat… Reply To: So me and Christine are down in Barnegat…

bmiddaugh

Everyone has to do what they have to do.

Rod, you and Mike need to start that shop. Mike is a savvy businessman, he has been since he was young. He knows freestyle inside and out just like you, you are also both good guys. You will succeed because you believe in what you are doing.

Ant, get all the guys we first got together in 2005 and get it going, once those men get near BMX again it will all be over.

There’s no need to be coy about the Somerville situation anymore. Kenneth Cornell, the gentleman behind the ramp park there, is more than willing to get the land together to build a track. All that is needed are some motivated, honest, driven BMXers in that area. Maybe if Rich Carolan reads this it will peak his interest in helping out again. There is already a willing crew of BMX volunteers in that area.

I’ve accomplished what needed to be accomplished in NJBMX Inc. I will make this more clear in January.

Now it’s time for me to get my friends together here and make a push to do things the way we feel they should be done.
It will not be done overnight, or in a few months, but it will be done.

Now everyone, go make waves.