Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Trumbull National Reply To: Trumbull National

bmxmom156

i saw alot of jersey riders but dont have all the finishes.. dan had solid firsts both days in motos and most qualifiers but the best he could do was 3rd in the main behind wright from fla and larson from ca. they were the top 2 comp in the 17-24x class. it was nice for him not to have 1/4’s only 4 groups- so semis were enough in that heat. he did great in 16/over open taking 1st on sat and 2nd on sun( dont know how they cut the pot almost in half for sunday …but oh well)

gary transue was holding his own in 15x being he just moved up to x having a loaded class with at least 3 top 3 nat riders w/him made it hard for him to transfer. he is getting used to the move up and has been getting faster each race. luke fillapone was in the other moto and didnt transfer on sat either. his brother pj was out in front everytime i saw him but they didnt stay for sunday.

victor was riding fast i didnt see his main finish, he had a lot of the faster riders in his group as well.

the ghp group… see earlier post. they all looked great and seemed to be eating every time i saw them..( haha you guys need MORE food under that tent- craig you will never lose any wt sitting with that crowd…haha)

timmy sul had a stacked group and made an appearance in full race gear ( yea leathers….in that heat…looking real professional)there were a ton of fast guys in pro open this weekend.

jimmy mulhern was riding fast no upsets this weekend( crashes) had many 2nds in motos i think he was 4th in the main. didnt stay for sundays race.

chris koval was leading his moto mostly all weekend with 1sts everytime i watched him, he had the rhythm dialed which was no small feat for the little guys . i was told they were a little too deep for the younger set and it was hard to keep your flow without bobbling..( they were even deeper than that last week then someone filled them in after the nbl track builder left) that 2nd jump out of the 1st turn was a little hard for the smaller riders also as it threw you straight up and if you didnt jump it , it wasnt a nice landing at all… chris said you had to smack it and get right back on without losing a beat. he did fine with it keeping up his speed. there were some other jersey riders with him i forget who they were …sorry bout that.

farsides were on fire, taylor won and she looked real happy flying down the last straight ( so did mom!!)

there were more but i cant think of any for now. i have vid of 17-24x mains but i wish i can both days on the same video up on youtube. anyone know how to do that?