Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Important Poll 2 Reply To: Important Poll 2

1adam12

Adam, that was an impressive quote of the U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, it has little bearing on this subject. Our right to free speech is not total. There are times when you do not have the right to say whatever you want. Some such places are the workplace, school, and a monitored website. Just as your employer can fire you for making comments detrimental to the company, Brett does have the right to ban you or anyone that HE feels is making inappropriate comments.

I, for one am disgusted with the language that is thrown around this site. I am sick and tired of having to read written vomit, to glean an iota of good information. This is, first and foremost, a website that caters to adolescent children, and their parents. As it stands right now, I will not allow my son access to this site unless, and until I do not have to fear that my son will read about the performance of sexual acts. Even if they are veiled(albeit very thinnly) with asteriks and other characters.

Adam, I do not know who you are, but it sound as though you do not like bmx racing or racers. I respect that. I get just as frustrated with some of what I am reading. In the future, please refrain from commenting on racing topics. Better yet, you do ont have to read the topics. If you do not read them, then you will not get angry with the posts.
As I stated earlier, this is a monitored website. The venom that is routinly spewed here is apalling. Adam, Imwatchin, Ant, you all have been guilty of this and I feel that there should be some sanctions. I have had heated discussions with more than one person here, including caveman, but I have never shown the lack of respect that you all seem to have shown.

Just as a side note, Adam, you the next time you quote the Bill of Rights, please check out how we as a country have interpreted the Constitution. A great place to do that is in a annotated version. There is one at the Cornell Law School website. That way one one can dispute what you say.

Mike

You are so disgusted that you keep coming back for more?

I can and will read and post what I want when I want..Until I am banned from the site…