Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Greetings from Kentucky!! Reply To: Greetings from Kentucky!!

CrazyCraig

Day Two Practice:

The skies threatened all day, but somehow it never rained, and even the sun peaked through a couple of times. The track is running real fast and folks were getting dialed in today.

Little Rezskowski going big as usual. That kid’s got more quiet confidence than a lot of grown ups I know. We could all learn from this dude!

Injury Report:

I got it confirmed at the track that Danny Smith took a tumble yesterday but it was the four dudes who ran over him that broke his wrist. I was told he was in the pits sporting a full cast today.

Also, Tom McFillin (hope I spelled it right), a 17 Nov, re-broke his collar bone in practice.

Jim Rempkowski took a tumble in turn one and tweaked his elbow a little, but he says he’s good enough to race. He’ll have it in the ice bucket tonight for sure.

Farside been practicing pretty good all day. I asked him how he felt, and he said iffy, but he looks like he will contend this weekend.

Thats all for today, I left before pro practice. Gotta get some sleep now.