Homepage › Forums › NJ BMX Racing › NJ Racing old › What advice would you give to a new volunteer at a BMX race? › Reply To: What advice would you give to a new volunteer at a BMX race?
– Don’t park your RV too close to the track
– Don’t stand too close to the 35 and over Novice motos and mains, especially if me or Klimecki is in it.
– Please run out and stop Farside and hold onto him for 30 seconds while the rest of us catch up
– Be careful, that might not be mud you stepped in.
– Be nice to Brett, you never know what he might take a picture of.