Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Your thoughts on the hate crimes bill

• This topic has 6 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

I’m all with Adam on this one. Arab, men between the ages of 18-42 to be precise!!!!! I think you could cut through alot of garbage if they thought we were serious here!!! Look your 90 year old grandmother didn’t bomb anything, It’s only Muslims radicals between 18-42

adamguild

Bill…..this is supposed to be a discussion stop agreeing with people….lol

RaidenHayden

Ok. well we can argue about why we are still in Iraq, cause I know you and I disagree on that!! We gotta stay long enough to kill all the bastards coming to the new terrorism Mecca, whether you think we went for the wrong rerason or not. Lets face it, all of the elected officials, either party thought the weapons were there. after 911, with all his saber rattling, what wait like we did with Osama, and lose another 3000 people, NO WAY. Now that being said, the small amount of stuff found didn’t constitute an invasion, unless of coarse he did smuggle it out.

Now that we are there though we are killing thousands of perspective terrorists in their homeland rather than letting them come here and kill us, which is after all what they want, us gone!!!

Think of it this way, say we have killed 2000 of them there. Now divide that by 20, and you get 100. now multiply that times 3000, (the number killed on 911), and presto you have save potentially 300,000 Americans

Go ahead Adam fire back

adamguild

Since you are on this”what if” math kick…..The reason we are in Iraq is BILLIONS of dollars in oil………Yeah Iraq had weapons..we gave them to them in the 70’s and early 80’s…….To fight Iran………but wait we gave Iran weapons too……Iran Contra.Olllie North.. .ring a bell??????? Iraq invade us????? lol…..that is a joke….They have no airforce or boats….what are they gonna do raft over here like the Cubans??????? I also dont recall anyone from Iraq being on a plane that hit a United States building……

adamguild

Mohamed Atta, pilot and group leader
    Nationality: Egyptian.

Abdulaziz Alomari
    Nationality: Saudi.

Satam M.A. Al Suqami
    Wail M. Alshehri

Waleed M. Alshehri

Marwan al-Shehhi, pilot and group leader
    Nationality: United Arab Emirates.

Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad

Ahmed Alghamdi

Hamza Alghamdi

Mohand Alshehri
    Nationality: Unknown.

Hani Hanjour, pilot and group leader

Nawaf Alhazmi
    Majed Moqed

Khalid Almihdhar
    Salem Alhazmi

Ziad Samir Jarrah, pilot and group leader
    Nationality: Lebanese.

Saeed Alghamdi

Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi

Ahmed Alnami

You do the math here………[/b]

RaidenHayden

No Adam but most of the “insurgents” are foriegn nationals, like the 911 bunch!! As far as the cheap oil this is over, please show where that is. Oh yeah oil of mass deception
    As far as billions, I’m not sure the exact figure of what world war II would have cost today, but I bet if we fought it today it would be exspensive!!!!!

And as far as this goes, with the terrorists hitting where ever and when ever, globally, world war III so lets finish the job

And we weren’t in Afganistan when they attacked us, so a pre-emptive strategy seems to work as we havn’t been hit again

I will say this, I would have thrown alot more troops in at the first sign, and knocked down right away, this is botched

adamguild

Winning this is gonna take a lot more than troops…Think back to history….World War 2 A-bomb………Mass death would be the only thing to end this…..and that doesnt seem to be the game plan……….

adamguild

I also think that we should stop looking at them as a rag tag group…What is going on is intelligent and precise…..911,Spain,England,Russian School massacre,Riots in France…..Well calculated…..Like I said mass death or internment camps………….

But is what going on really what it seems???????????????hmmmmmmmm

something seems fishhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.