Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. What are your real reasons for being here?

• This topic has 7 voices and 50 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Jelous? No. I got to play with the belt fed weapons. Short timer

TideyFamily

$hit short timer… I’ve even got it down to the minutes and seconds I got left. I am ready to go, and I’m even going to get me some force out money for being fat. Who said being fat wont pay off!!! It’s getting me 13G’s!!!

<

100th Post. NICE. Now I am in the 3 digit’s group!!!

bmiddaugh

Greg, you footing the tab for the next meeting? 😆

CrazyCraig

@TideyFamily wrote:

$hit short timer… I’ve even got it down to the minutes ans seconds I got left. I am ready to go, and even going to get me some forcve out money for being fat. Who said being fat wont pay off!!! It’s getting me 13G’s!!!

…so this is where my tax dollars go. I feel much better now. 😀

TideyFamily

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Greg, you footing the tab for the next meeting? 😆

No, but I’ll be your guys cook!!!! Just ask Legend how well he ate this past weekend in South Park. Bacon, Eggs, and Pancakes all three mornings, Bubba Burgers Thursday, Black Angus Tenderloin’s Friday,Crab Legs Saturday.

We should have a huge BBQ at Howell. I’ll bring my Buddha Apron and my Tongs!!!

TideyFamily

@CrazyCraig wrote:

@TideyFamily wrote:

$hit short timer… I’ve even got it down to the minutes ans seconds I got left. I am ready to go, and even going to get me some forcve out money for being fat. Who said being fat wont pay off!!! It’s getting me 13G’s!!!

Could’nt have been to a nicer person right Craig!!!! 😆

CrazyCraig

Back to Ant Dog’s rant:

Ant, we live in a free enterprise system and if there is an opportunity to make an honest profit, then there is nothing wrong with it. I went to the photo site, thought it was cool, and I’m sure parents would love to get pics of their kids doing this, as long as the prices are reasonable. Yeah, you might not think it was the most pressing need, but obviously someone has that skill and its their way of contributing. And if some or all of the net profit is being put back into the State bank account, then it helps pay for all the flyers. For every new project you have to have a funding source.

Thats my 2 cents on the subject.

bmiddaugh

And if some or all of the net profit is being put back into the State bank account, then it helps pay for all the flyers.

If that’s the deal then that’s awesome!…I’d make a point to call that out….

For every new project you have to have a funding source.

Unless it’s this place then the funding source is moi…. 😆

bmiddaugh

Greg, that sounds like a good idea!!!!!!!!
    Let’s do that at Howell, we could watch Joe Kid, get fired up, then stew some new ideas!
    I’m sure Vinnie and Scott would be down.

BIGANT-DOG

He honestly loves racing and has fun even thought he allways gets last

This sums me up perfectly. even though i usaully tank in the moto’s (but i still have enough points to be 17th in the region,gotta love those mixed moto’s 😀 ) I always have fun even if I am the rodney dangerfield of cjbmx.

bmiddaugh

Not the best, but love BMX…that sums up people who come here.
    We’re not here making waves because we want our kid to win, or because they’re really good and want to ride an ego train, or because being number one is what is at the front of our mind.
    Basically we push our egos to the back so we can get things done up front.
    I’d have to say every person who comes to this site has the same reason, to help BMX in NJ.

BIGANT-DOG

I have no ego just a big mouth

TideyFamily

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

I have no ego just a big mouth

Has anyone else noticed since Ant got the CAPS VIRIUS taken care of, he has been alittle tamer…

bmiddaugh

Greg..
    now ya did it.. 😆

CrazyCraig

@TideyFamily wrote:

Could’nt have been to a nicer person right Craig!!!! :lol:[/quote]

Yup, could not have happened to a nicer squid, er, I mean nicer guy. But is civilian life ready for you???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.