Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Weather for this weekend?

• This topic has 11 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Deb – not sure if you will be checking this in the morning, but from where you are, you can probably just shoot over to 24/78 east to the Pkwy then down to the NJ Tpke and follow the PA Tpke directions.

But, here is an alternative route:

I will probably shoot out through Flemington, and then down 31 to 95 South (the other 95). There are a couple of DDs and WAWAs along this route for coffee.

Once I am on Rt 95, I will get on Rt. 1 South in PA and then get on the PA Tpke from there (you cannot get on the PA Tpke off that route 95)

Hope this helps

bmxmom156

i think i will try that. orig i was trying to avoid the parkway and take 78 w into pa but everyone says the pa tpke is the way to go..

see ya tomorrow

BIGANT-DOG

5: 41 am dressed and on the way out the door.

tpbmxtd

As of 6:30am on Saturday, the birds are out singing and the sun is shining. Weather looks like it is going to hold out until later this afternoon even if we get anything. The track has been tarped and will be retarped tonight after the races. Tomorrow looks to be a nice day with only a slight chance of showers in the afternoon.

We will see you there.

Caveman

Everybody was soooo worried about the rain but it couldn’t have been more beautiful. My forecast was the only one you needed. Tomorrow’s gonna be fine too so all you people that like to freak out can relax now.

CWCCRIDER

keep the sun out for me. I will be leaving as soon as i am done my oatmeal !!! — —

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.