Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans WEAR YOUR F!!!!!!!!!! HELMETS PART DUEX

• This topic has 1 voice and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

YEAH THIS IS A PURE RANT!!!!!!!!! I am sick of hearing “I don’t want to wear a helmet” So what if you think you do not need it. The cold hard fact is WHEN YOU YOU THINK YOU DON’T NEED ONE, YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD IT ON!!!! My scanning sucks but i am pretty sure all(or most of you ) read RIDE BMX. Well this is what happened to IAN MURANO. He nearly died. Now the poor s.o.b. can barely function. MUCH LESS RIDE. Maybe a helmet MIGHT HAVE saved him from TRAUMATIC INJURY. Personally there is nothing cool about pissing on yourself. I may be and most likely am THE LEAST TALENTED PERSON ON THE SITE. But this is not about talent or riding skills. IT IS ABOUT SAFETY! And rod i remember when in “the old days” AFA A helmet was required. You guys can rip on me all you want, but I JUST DO NOT WANT TO hear , joe schmoe crashed real bad is in the hospital, “if only he was wearing a HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

IAN MURNO- MY BAD. Does not change my point

BIGANT-DOG

BTW The next time i see(and yes I have seen this on ridebmx) so and so took a hard crash and had no medical insurance. let’s donate some money. You know what, If you are STUPID enough to go all big and burly without gear, then ( i hate to sound evil) then when the shit drops why should me or anyone else care WHEN YOU DID NOT GIVE A CRAP about your own safety.

BIGANT-DOG

“I hung a bush with my front tire, every spoke in my back wheel blew up, and i went straight to the back of my head. I convulsed in a seizure in the middle of a three lane street, pissed myself, and had blood coming out of everywhere. I ALMOST HAD NEUROSURGERY ON THE SOT, BUT THEY HELD OFF, thnk god. I have multiple skull fractures, A large hematoma on my brain, and a bunch of other stuff i can’t pronounce. Memory, taste and smell is on and off. and my freinds are keeping me alive. I can’t ride for month’s and was told today i can’t drive legally or work forthe next 3 to 4 months.”

If this is not proof enough i do not know what is. I do not care if you rag on me or do not respect me, BUT this is how I FEEL.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.