• This topic has 7 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Don’t feed your dog it, unless you wanna have all the windows in your house open!!!!! My mutt has issues

1adam12

I prefer breaking my teeth on pheasant nuggets with a missed piece of buckshot……3 Years ago Christmas ouch……..

RaidenHayden

Never broke a tooth, but have nibbled on the old buck shot. But the MUT STINKS, man he is stting here next to me waggin his tail and crankin them out

1adam12

Did ya marinate it or something?

BIGANT-DOG

Dude I love “bambi on a stick.”deer sausage is good as hell to.

rideodybmx

i just skinned up one 2day with my grandfather first deer he has harvested in five years cant wait 2 bbq that stuff up this weekend!! 😛

RaidenHayden

Just don’t feed it to your dog, and no the meat for him wasn’t marinated

rideodybmx

ive experienced that already out of the ends of both of my beagles

and i thought the house was being fumagated that whole time 😆 😆

RaidenHayden

Good thing it wasn’t cold, and I could have the windows open.

rideodybmx

yeah you got lucky on that one pal lol

LeadSled1

My neighbor had it out with the guys who live in back of his property. They were picking off deer and dropping them on the corner of his property to rot. His dogs have been digging in them and then bringing back into the house.

I put one down Monday and got it back last night from the butchers. I’ll feed some to the two cats to see if we get exploding furballs. 😆

RaidenHayden

Look Out, Fire in the hole

rideodybmx

Im going all week next week

SHOTGUN SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeadSled1

I got a 5 pointer Saturday. I guess he was gourging himself because it has been so warm and then turned cold. He looked like he could have been pregnant his stomache was so huge. We have a wire 4 foot fence around our garden to keep the rabbits out and I put the guts in there for fertilizer and to keep the neighbors dogs out of it. They dug up the guts from the last one I buried in the field. Well I got up Sunday morning to a dog barking. Somehow the neighbors chocolate lab got in. I am thinking she climbed the gate, it’s the only way. Well aparently she painted the wall in their house with her backend. It was all funny until I remembered my wife cleans their house for them. 😳

RaidenHayden

I’m telling ya, that stuff wrecks havoc on their system!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.