Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. To all racers who are moaning

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Wahhh
    Wahhh
    Wahhh.
    Let me see some new tracks and physical, real world things happen, then I’ll be listening to you.

For now I will reiterate, the forums are for people to let out whatever they want, BUT the real news is on the front of the site.
    Saying that you may want to re-read, I need a break.

RaidenHayden

Hey Brett, you were always the one to rally people. You always acted like you were going to be the spearhead of change!!! A leader, well leaders when they don’t like the outcome, don’t quit!!! Need breaks!!! As far as doing things, there are some of us that have quitely been doing things, things that willl make a change.
    Brett, it sounds like you you are the one doing the Wahh wahh wahh. If things are so broken in your opinion, fix them. You think Warnicke would just say screw it!!!

bmiddaugh

When one rallys people to the front door and says “ready?..lets’s go!”, then you turn around as you are darting towards the gate and notice, no one is behind you…

Bill,
    Trying to keep the d.l. on the n.n.j stuff…

I speak to those who want to change NBL NJBMX, I can only lead a horse to water I can not make them drink.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.