Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. This is for the 30 and over crowd

• This topic has 6 voices and 37 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

“This was never about money for us. It was about us against the system. That system that kills the human spirit. We stand for something. To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins, we show them that the human spirit is still alive.” -Bodhi

RaidenHayden

It seemed like we were different in highschool, compared to the others that did this or that. They had a them against us mentality, we had more attitude and wouldn’t back down. I guess in highschool they needed to be tough, I hate to say it but that spirit just doesn’t seem to be there with todays racing. We gotta get it back

adamguild

Watch Point Break……….these are some great one liners…..lol

RaidenHayden

Definately a good flick, its weird cause I can relate to his chararcter. I mean, not the robbing banks part, cause a fat guy on a BMX bike isn’t going to be notorious, but the lifestyle part. As long as I have my bike, I can get through anything

adamguild

“If you want the ultimate thrill, you gotta be willing to pay the ultimate price.” -Bohdi

adamguild

God Im bored

RaidenHayden

Haaaa me tooo!! I’m gonna watch that movie now later

adamguild

We can do a BMX version…..Lets start the casting……..

RaidenHayden

We could do like a you tube mini version

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.