Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old team results

• This topic has 14 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

by my calculations
    ppb= 3565
    ghp=3525
    pbr=3510
    felt= 3475

i could be wrong
    but thats what i added up

CrazyCraig

I don’t know if you have the points right, but I do know based on conversations yesterday that unofficially you have the order correct.

It was a great season! It’s cool that we had 10 or more teams entered this year with 4 of them in the hunt the day of the championship! Good stuff!

DigetyelaD

4 PEAT THANK YOU! APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCECPTED

BIGANT-DOG

Oh i can’t wait till next year, — — — —

Sullivan

@DigetyelaD wrote:

having a hot mom will get you on the team
    -!

4130forlife

good times.. definitly good times this year

bmxmom156

official team results from the nj bmx forum:

team championship total

ppb 585 3565
    ghp 575 3530
    pbr 585 3495
    sc 535 3475

congrats to all the teams that participated this yr

hopefully next yr there will be more teams doing the state series. does anyone know what the end of yr team awards are??

BIGANT-DOG

CJS will be their i promise you.

bmiddaugh

I will be impressed by all the teams when you cant use nov-rookies and have to pick your team BEFORE motos are posted.

BIGANT-DOG

I will be impressed by all the teams when you cant use nov-rookies and have to pick your team BEFORE motos are posted

Personally i think that rule should be thrown out the window, When CJS did a team sheet we did not scramble to the moto boards, we decided who was gonna be on the team sheet. Yes i had a few rookies, and i will have some next year, BUt I refuse to go up to the moto board and then fill out the team sheet.

imwatchin

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

BUt I refuse to go up to the moto board and then fill out the team sheet.

With only 5 riders on the team why would you. 😆

Macdaddy

I few months ago I asked the question”is there a single rule that you guys don’t think should be changed?” but I did not get an answer. Well now I have it . NONE OF YOU want to keep any of the rules. Whatever, I would think that there are battles to be fought and battles that are IRRELEVANT. This is one of them. Who cares when you can and can’t put your team sheet in. Brett first there should be no rookies or novs at nationals. Now you don’t want them to count on a state team. HHHMMM, I know lets have just one class, that way there wont be any sandbagging, and anyone can go to nationals and any one can be on a team sheet. Oh wait then the person who just started and has to race anthony derosa every week will be gone soon after that and the sport WILL die then. Then all you OLD SCHOOL guys who are never satisfied with anything that came along after 1985 can re-start a new bmx league.

BIGANT-DOG

Next year that will not be a problem. —

RFarside

@Macdaddy wrote:

Then all you OLD SCHOOL guys who are never satisfied with anything that came along after 1985 can re-start a new bmx league.

Never satisfied????

Macdaddy

Sure it will, according to brett, all of your riders should be expert to count then you need to get a dartboard and a blindfold to pick your team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.