Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old team PBR

• This topic has 11 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

secaucus, a bmx track with dirt jumps, DIRT turns, ruts, a crap starting gate, no rules.. just fun, and we raced in the rain cause the track wast slick like a newly paved road

Pinky111

How about just us old schoolers? Come on Dave dont give up yet! Maybe well have random gates to have fun with!! 😀

Pinky111

@CrazyCraig wrote:

If Dave decides to pull back for awhile, then I hope someone else picks up the reigns of PBR and keeps it going.

Dont get me (I prob would if he asked) but I’m not even from NJ. But I love racin here! always have!

s4lnj

why not stay in and work towards change back?bmx wont get any better while you are gone, and everyone comes back.

4130forlife

dave, bmx wont change..

thats a fact..

Pinky111

@4130forlife wrote:

dave, bmx wont change..

thats a fact..

You know I remember sayin that in like ’89 or ’90………

CrazyCraig

@RaidenHayden wrote:

We had alot of fun back then, and thats what its supposed to be about

The last two weeks I raced the double headers at Flemington, and I have to say we had a lot of fun. A bunch of people are coming out to get there locals in for the state (yes Dave, one of your issues I bet) so we had a decent 30+ turn out and we had fun.

Oh, and Dean Cammaratta got a sponsor for the 30+ class:

“Oxygen!”

“Yes, today’s 30 & over class brought to you by that one thing you just can’t race without – Oxygen. Our sponsor will be supplying ample amounts of it at the end of each race because, well, they need it!”

So Dave, yes, we can still have fun racing.

The only thing that dissapoints me is you and I have yet to be on a gate together, so you have to race some more, lol.

RaidenHayden

dave Seacacus was super fun, and the Knipes dropped every cent back into that track.

4130forlife

so did me, dolecki and pete rimassa when we opened that track in 1993

s4lnj

bmx wont change..

not without guys like you. you put together a kick ass bunnyhop contest, who says you couldn’t do the same for a “flats only” race. and get some sponsors to kick in some product for style. so kids not onlt see guys scoring some free stuff for running flats but also for laying down a table top. asemble a crew of “riders” not just racers.

you could die tomorow as the guy who gave up, or the guy that did everything he could for what he loved.

4130forlife

but for racing.. it shouldnt be about getting prizes for running certain parts.. i wish i could explain that better..

ive voiced my opinions over and over again..nobody hears me..

the state series is still getting crap for number plates.. crap for the nationals.. im so not down with this anymore…

s4lnj

i wasn’t saying we need to reward everyone for riding flats– in that case you should have a friggen statue erected in your image,

but a flats only race might help people discover or re-discover how much fun thier bike can be when they are able to take their feet off, or if they weren’t spending 40 weekends a year at about 400-500$ chasing national #s.

and you think the state plates are bad– have you seen a national plate latelly?

my point is that change can happen, but there has to be people there that want change. take those people out of the equation and there really is no chance…

i’m not giving up on you that easy

4130forlife

the national plates have sucked since ill say 1997 or 98.. its pretty unreal how bad they are.. and yet people still spend stupid amounts of money on them

dave.. ill still be in bmx.. bigtime.. just not in racing

CWCCRIDER

I had a awesome day of racing at cj today
    My wife and even one of my daughters made it out

But there was just something missing
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z
    z

z

4130forlife

haahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahha

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.