• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

Who’s going to do it? Bubba’s been on a roll but he’ll have to beat Reed and Carmichael by two positions to take the title. I’m rooting for Bubba but I’m saying Carmichael.

It’s going to be live on Speed tomorrow night and I have to be one of the six people in this country that don’t have cable.

CWCCRIDER

Stop on by dave It will be on the big screen at my house !!!

Did you see this
    http://racerxill.com/breakingnews/article/1037/rc-last-full-year-for-supercross.aspx

CrazyCraig

@Caveman wrote:

It’s going to be live on Speed tomorrow night and I have to be one of the six people in this country that don’t have cable.

You truly are a cave man!

pjtaft

High tech Redneck,.. PIP screen between NASCAR and SPEED!

BUBBA RULES!!

Caveman

Stop on by dave It will be on the big screen at my house !!!

Hmmm. I may have to do that.
    Carmichael announces today this will be his last full year of supercross?!?! Shouldn’t he announce that AFTER tomorrow’s race? Hope he’s not jinxing himself.

I am the caveyest cave of all time.

CWCCRIDER

[quote=”Caveman
    Carmichael announces today this will be his last full year of supercross?!?! Shouldn’t he announce that AFTER tomorrow’s race? Hope he’s not jinxing himself.

Yea thats what I was thinking ??? wierd timing

CWCCRIDER

@Caveman wrote:

Who’s going to do it? Bubba’s been on a roll but he’ll have to beat Reed and Carmichael by two positions to take the title. I’m rooting for Bubba but I’m saying Carmichael.

NO CABLE TV 😯 so thats why they call you the caveman LOL

I got a nice 30 pack of bud on the way home I”M READY

Caveman

I’m not a Bud man. I’m with Bill. I’ll have to bring the Tanqueray.

Actually I have cable. I just don’t have the tv. Ha!

RaidenHayden

Dave had a Tv, but when he found out pro wrestling WASN’T REAL, he got mad and threw it out the window, at least he has good taste in drinks. “but honestly, we didn’t know any of you were still around”

Anonymous

Maybe next time you should do a little research Bill.

RaidenHayden

I knew somebody would get the joke 😆

bmxlegend

mmm beer.. id have to be completely shitfaced to watch that moto cross crap..alot of beer in fact..hell i have to be drunk to even watch bmx these days

RaidenHayden

Dave, the question is, when aren’t you drunk? 😯

bmxlegend

right now actually..haha

RaidenHayden

WoW, this may be one of the seven signs, it may be all over. Dave, are you sure, that there may not be some alcohol in your blood,maybe alittle, for all of mankinds sake.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.