Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations Shane Vincent / Stephen Murray – Support Plates

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JBRP

Not that I am not busy enough these days, but I felt compelled to donate something to these two guys, being that I am a veteran (14 Years) and I have been hurt doing this sport and others too. Of course quite a few of you out there already know that……so with that being said. I designed up a couple of specialty plates to do a little fund raising myself. When you buy your support plate, the money you pay will go towards both of these Athletes evenly, so don’t think that just because you are buying a Shane Vincent plate you aren’t helping out Stephen Murray or vise versa. I have already had quite a few purchases which is a great thing. I will be compiling a list of names to go along with the donation for each, just to show them that we stand behind our family both in spirit and support.

Follow this link: http://www.johnsonbmx.com/SpecialPlates.html

JBRP

Just got an email last night from AA/Elite rider Donny Robinson requesting plates for himself and Jason Rogers to run at the ABA Grands in lieu of their regular plates…..any A/AA pros that are going and want to put one on the front of the bars in your main, let me know and I can hook you up. I will send all the plates to DR so he can give them to you at the grands….

bmiddaugh

Thats awesome! -!

JBRP

Well, there are a cubic bottoms load of plates going out today… for the UK and US Customers…. The tally for each rider is about $450 as of today….. However, sales have stopped I still have an allotment for about 15 plates for each rider left… If any one is interested order up… I am going to distribute what funds I currently have into the accounts for Shane, Tara and Stephen tonight with a list of those who have purchased plates…

If anyone is going to the XMAS Classic in Columbus, I can deliver them in person…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.