Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Riled up.

• This topic has 16 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

My point has been and continues to be that at no point should anyone just go aba because that is never a good thing to do, jump from one to another….like Dale said, is the grass greener…?
    But the nbl needs to be sent a STRONG message, VERY STRONG.
    Florida would be the ones to do it, but it seems they will not.
    Might have to be someone with some ‘tude, some small state…..

DigetyelaD

can i say DAMMIT on here

DigetyelaD

can i say DAMMIT on here

bmiddaugh

Hell yes.

bmiddaugh

Hell yes.

RaidenHayden

I’m stomping my feet!!!!!

RaidenHayden

I’m stomping my feet!!!!!

bmiddaugh

I personally believe both sanctions speak the same underlying language.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We need to somehow communicate in the same tounge.

bmiddaugh

I personally believe both sanctions speak the same underlying language.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We need to somehow communicate in the same tounge.

bmiddaugh

but that will hurt all the locals that race as the tracks have CONTRACTS that mean they have to stay NBL

I’m sorry but that “contract” has GOT TO BE ILLEGAL.
    PERIOD.
    And I know among us we could for damn well sure find a lawyer who would go pro-bono to prove that point. How many BMX’ers from NJ do you think became lawyers and would be down to help out.
    I think we could find one…
    I know we could find one.

bmiddaugh

but that will hurt all the locals that race as the tracks have CONTRACTS that mean they have to stay NBL

I’m sorry but that “contract” has GOT TO BE ILLEGAL.
    PERIOD.
    And I know among us we could for damn well sure find a lawyer who would go pro-bono to prove that point. How many BMX’ers from NJ do you think became lawyers and would be down to help out.
    I think we could find one…
    I know we could find one.

dunrite9

Brett
    My Wife worked in a big law firm, see made alot of friends there. I’m sure she knows someone that would take a look at a contract. Do you have one.

dunrite9

Brett
    My Wife worked in a big law firm, see made alot of friends there. I’m sure she knows someone that would take a look at a contract. Do you have one.

rider1

I have to say that reading all of this stuff is interesting. I love to see people who care try to make a difference. Brett, Dale, Bill, everybody. Its cool. I dont know however what can be done. BMX is a mess right now,both at the nationals,and localy. Going ABA,I dont know, this is always been NBL land. Staying NBL,I dont know,That company is a mess. I am not sure witch one is worse. One thing is true, in 2008 China is having the most important race in history,that alone should make BMX huge. Huge on every leval. I wish I could really explain how bad the NBL really is. My corporation /family has ben giving grant money for 15 years. I dont remember how much,but something like 75000 to 100000 dollars for all kinds of projects. Grass roots, pro purses, track rebuilds, everthing. I think my dad gave personal money to the pro class to pay the guys who did not make it out of the semi one year. Believe me I am glad to help,I want to help, but it did nothing. To this day I have never seen a picture of one of the tracks we have helped. Not one. At the national in Egg Harbor Bob asked for another grant for something I dont remember what. I said OK let me know I will have the money,30000 dollars. I have not recieved a thing, nothing. How can you help a company that cant help itself? I wish I had the answers,I dont. Hopefully change can happen.

Good luck Brett

Rich

rider1

I have to say that reading all of this stuff is interesting. I love to see people who care try to make a difference. Brett, Dale, Bill, everybody. Its cool. I dont know however what can be done. BMX is a mess right now,both at the nationals,and localy. Going ABA,I dont know, this is always been NBL land. Staying NBL,I dont know,That company is a mess. I am not sure witch one is worse. One thing is true, in 2008 China is having the most important race in history,that alone should make BMX huge. Huge on every leval. I wish I could really explain how bad the NBL really is. My corporation /family has ben giving grant money for 15 years. I dont remember how much,but something like 75000 to 100000 dollars for all kinds of projects. Grass roots, pro purses, track rebuilds, everthing. I think my dad gave personal money to the pro class to pay the guys who did not make it out of the semi one year. Believe me I am glad to help,I want to help, but it did nothing. To this day I have never seen a picture of one of the tracks we have helped. Not one. At the national in Egg Harbor Bob asked for another grant for something I dont remember what. I said OK let me know I will have the money,30000 dollars. I have not recieved a thing, nothing. How can you help a company that cant help itself? I wish I had the answers,I dont. Hopefully change can happen.

Good luck Brett

Rich

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.