Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Riled up.

• This topic has 16 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Here is how to send a message when those in charge fail to listen to those they are in charge of.

Dear NBL,
    NJBMX will not be sending any representatives to this years competition congress. In our current fiscal state we deem it to be an irresponsible undertaking to use our money to send our well meaning officials to what essentially becomes a party with no real justification.
    As such, we have collectively decided to use our money to further our local programs and promote BMX at it’s most basic level.
    We will no longer tolerate over 103 national event qualifiers a year, outdated software that crashes at inopporutine times, and the giving of national numbers to beginners and novices thereby pulling them even further from our already, due to excessive nationals, stressed local program.
    If NJBMX does not hear from the NBL that these matters are being fully addressed and changed to improve our programs then we shall be forced to look elsewhere for sanctioning.
    Sincerely yours,
    blah, blah blah….

Again, this is just me, part of my blood is a freestyle rider, we don’t take kindly to people doing things that are not in the best interest of that which we have broken bone and risked life and limb for. I’m sorry if I offend anyone with this but my heart lies with the people who ride at all times.

BIGANT-DOG

Brett I am down with you no ? asked. But you knowhat by now.

BIGANT-DOG

Brett I am down with you no ? asked. But you knowhat by now.

bmiddaugh

dude..english, ya killing me!

bmiddaugh

dude..english, ya killing me!

bmxmom156

WHOA NELLIE

bmxmom156

WHOA NELLIE

Passive resistance….just don’t give NBL anymore of your money. If you make statements like that be sure to back them up and don’t wus out by filling the pockets of that which you so despise. l

Passive resistance….just don’t give NBL anymore of your money. If you make statements like that be sure to back them up and don’t wus out by filling the pockets of that which you so despise. l

4130forlife

why dont we just quit aba and nbl..its that easy

4130forlife

why dont we just quit aba and nbl..its that easy

RaidenHayden

Juggles answer is the only REAL answer, but that will hurt all the locals that race as the tracks have CONTRACTS that mean they have to stay NBL

RaidenHayden

Juggles answer is the only REAL answer, but that will hurt all the locals that race as the tracks have CONTRACTS that mean they have to stay NBL

DigetyelaD

sure nbl needs inprovement but have you guys even raced a b a. is the grass greener on the other side .to me aba is just a big pionts chace the more you race the more pionts isnt that almost the same as all the nationals nbl has. i do think nbl should cut the amount in half or git rid of rookies at nationals i think you should half to qualify to race a national. yaeh there is some parent out there disagreing with me but if your a rookie you dont belong at a national unless your watching.if you dont like it move up . well i went way off of topic but i think career rookies are killing nbl. but there never gonna turn down money. just my thoughts. me dont spell good.

DigetyelaD

sure nbl needs inprovement but have you guys even raced a b a. is the grass greener on the other side .to me aba is just a big pionts chace the more you race the more pionts isnt that almost the same as all the nationals nbl has. i do think nbl should cut the amount in half or git rid of rookies at nationals i think you should half to qualify to race a national. yaeh there is some parent out there disagreing with me but if your a rookie you dont belong at a national unless your watching.if you dont like it move up . well i went way off of topic but i think career rookies are killing nbl. but there never gonna turn down money. just my thoughts. me dont spell good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.