Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX Rich C can you shed light on this?

• This topic has 4 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I did a search on NJBMX on the state tax website and got two listings.
    njbmx inc. and n.j.b.m.x. inc.
    njbmx is a non-profit the other is a domestic profit corp.

Any ideas on why there would be two njbmx’s in the state?

Here’s the link to where I did the search.
    https://accessnet.state.nj.us/gatewaywatchnamesearch.asp

RaidenHayden

What were the addresses, are they the same?

bmiddaugh

I’d have to do a request for the records.
    Haven’t gone that far yet.
    It would be nice to have an accountant friend right now.

RaidenHayden

You need to get the addresses, and the dates of incorporation

rider1

Its not unusal,many corportations have not for profit subsiduaries. I cant understand why NJBMX would. The only thing I can think of is N.J.B.M.X. is the old original corporation,and NJBMX is the new not for profit. I dont know. If you get the records, see if N.J.B.M.X. has filed a tax return in the past 5 yrs.

Rich

RaidenHayden

Got them, if you look at the other thread, you will see only the one njbmx is a still viable org, however they have not been filing all of their paperwork ,and have been susspended before, paperwork ,is currenly outdated by a year and a half. Not good, thus I would assume they have NOT filed tax returns, but I will get those next

rider1

Wow,ok. I guess the board is keeping the for profit open for whatever reason. If so then there are procedures for doing so. I dont know what the hell is going on. There is no need for two corps. Everthing can be done with NJBMX.

Rich

RaidenHayden

NO the profit side was shut down in 1982, that is why I said it’s not viable. However the more I dig, the more I believe the NJBMX, the nonprofit version, is also EHT, which may be the reason that LEs and Linda are so against all that is going on. Here, if they run the NJBMX through whoever, then it is less of a hassle if they don’t have to file paperwork. OR, if the town ask for non-profit status paperwork, well he has it, but it isn’t really for the track, but the state!!! Now. the big question, where does all the EHT money go, if the states books are solvent? Wanna guess?? Ha I bet I know, who wants go on a fishing trip??? LOL

bmiddaugh

Rich, n.j.b.m.x. inc. was formed and disolved by Sal Zeuner in the 80’s.

njbmx was incorporated by Les in 1999.

I and Bill can find no business name for eht bmx in the state of nj, but yet cj and hc are there.

strange.

RaidenHayden

Let me draw a map
    IF you run a track in a South Jersey town
    And said town NEEDS your non-profit paper work for it’s records
    And you DON”T have it
    But the state IS set up as a non-profit org
    And at the time you ARE the commishoner
    Simple, provide the state paperwork as yours, it HAS the right address on it
    However, if young upstarts start trying to change things, when all along the mentality is, “let’s just keep this thing going however”, and you aren’t worrried about the paperwork changing, until now of coarse.
    This is why the poop has hit the fans. I am working tommorow, I will call Egg Harbor from work, and find out if this is correct, but I don’t think I’m wrong, as it explains why they are so against any change.
    By the way, if they are using NJBMX, and not putting htere money ,and paperwork through it, where does it go???

CrazyCraig

Bill – awesome work. I am very curious to hear where this leads.

rider1

Bill, I must say good work man. I will also say if it is true and Bill is right, then somebody has a lot of explainning to do. I am also sure that the state tax office will be very intrested in all of this. Like I said before not for profits are pretty well regulated. I hope somebody can explain.

Rich…

ps… I wonder if somebody is going to share a cell with that guy from enron.

RaidenHayden

well, be cause of my good friend Brett, this theory has hit a snagg!!! EHT has a nonprofit bus set up, and out of all the ones I have seen, get this, they are actually on the ball with their paper work.
    However, I will have tax returns next week, I still haven’t figured out what they are fighting for, there can’t be this much money here!!! I can tell you this, because of sloppy paperwork, I wouldn’t let them balance a checkbook!!!
    Listen, if it were about money, wouldn’t it be on a track level?? If that is the case, wouldn’t Les, not care who ran the state, and if someone did, and brought more riders, wouldn’t that benefit them?
    I ask, because I need someone to figure, why the secrecy? What are we missing?
    Les is also the incorporator for NJBMX, so he owns it, regardless of status, profit, or not.

bmiddaugh

Les is also the incorporator for NJBMX

That is the biggest problem we have.
    THAT is why they look at BMX as though it is thier own.
    Carol Gleason left in 98.
    The minute that happened, 99…new jersey bicycle motocross inc is dissolved and njbmx inc with Les as incorporator is put into place.

I see the only aces we have to play as being,
    why was the non-profit status revoked in 04.
    and why is the proper paper work not finished for 05.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.