Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Quarry dust question

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Secaucus had this stuff on the track at one point ( they took a clue and lost it ), and I crashed ove the first jump, I thought I had hurt my ankle and knees, but my wife was like “your arm is bleeding, lets see” yuck, I had her tape it so I could race, once at the hospital, the Doc put 11 stiches in. Yeah not my favorite stuff

RaidenHayden

Secaucus had this stuff on the track at one point ( they took a clue and lost it ), and I crashed ove the first jump, I thought I had hurt my ankle and knees, but my wife was like “your arm is bleeding, lets see” yuck, I had her tape it so I could race, once at the hospital, the Doc put 11 stiches in. Yeah not my favorite stuff

bmxmom156

ahhhh maybe you should have just scrubbed it out with a brillo pad…lol

be a man !

😆

bmxmom156

ahhhh maybe you should have just scrubbed it out with a brillo pad…lol

be a man !

😆

RaidenHayden

Haaa, Deb, the Nigerian Doctor at the Er tells me as he is injecting the lidicain, “In my counrty, we would just use a big stick to knock you, so you feel nothing” Yikes, remind me never to crash in Nigeria

RaidenHayden

Haaa, Deb, the Nigerian Doctor at the Er tells me as he is injecting the lidicain, “In my counrty, we would just use a big stick to knock you, so you feel nothing” Yikes, remind me never to crash in Nigeria

PArider086

not tryin to start anything but if your at the HC feel free to pick any rocks out you don’t like, theres no rule saying to leave them there, everytime i see some i make sure to take them outta the track

bmiddaugh

I was serious, where me and Bill raced in Braddock, we would have boulders sticking out all over the place! If you went over the first turn there…
    well I’m just glad I never did, LMAO!

At that time Braddock would get 30-40 7 man gates on a
    Tuesday night…
    We raced Tues-Fri-Sun in the summer.

Yep, all on a rutty, dirt turned, rock strewn track. Mustah been something other than the track that drew us there, lol. —

(Just an aside, Thanks Jimmy Cerullo for all the good times!)

moderator1

Let’s keep on subject….the question is where the quarry dust is coming from.

RaidenHayden

I remember a few rocks, but not like the dust, worse than the dust if its not properly taken care of, is the fact it hides the underlying rocks that can do damage

PArider086

i haven’t been on here in a while so, whats with all the moderators and the fact that we can’t talk about what we want under this topic that everything has to be where the dust is coming from

moderator1

@PArider086 wrote:

i haven’t been on here in a while so, whats with all the moderators and the fact that we can’t talk about what we want under this topic that everything has to be where the dust is coming from

You are more than welcome to talk about what you want…..just start a new thread.

bmxmom156

whats wrong with mo joe and curley?? —

bmiddaugh

Nothing’s change we’re just trying to keep it together a little better here.
    Guess this really shoulda been like a 4 post thread.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.