Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX proposal for NJBMX

• This topic has 3 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

NJ BMX Inc.

NJ BMX Inc. would like to respectfully submit a request to the The Tina and Richard V Carolan Foundation Inc. for the amount of $5,000 dollars to be used for the purpose of equipment, promotional and award material. Our organization works closely with the youth of New Jersey through our BMX racing program.

The grant shall be used in the following areas to enhance our program:

*$1,400.00 for a portable public address system to be used during our state races and other large races and events we hold throughout the year.
    (Please see the enclosed cost estimates from the companies we will be dealing with.)

*$1,233.00 for promotional material consisting of store posters, flyers, and bicycle hangers, to be used to draw more people to our program.
    (Please see the enclosed cost estimates from the companies we will be dealing with.)

*$2,633.00 to be used for trophies, jackets and gear bags for our state awards program.

As stated above the money will be used to enhance and promote our state program with the hope of attracting more people to racing BMX in NJ.

NJ BMX Inc. was founded in 1981 to foster the promotion and growth of BMX racing in New Jersey through the cooperation of BMX tracks in the state. Our organization uses all money generated by the program to further enhance BMX racing in NJ.

NJ BMX looks forward to working with The Tina and Richard V Carolan Foundation Inc. to foster BMX racing in the Garden State.

**UPDATED**
    I have prices from the plate guy now, that was 1747 this past year, which leaves us with money for other awards. Also the price for promotional material is what I used off the websites I found, I haven’t given up on Jeff Heath’s brother but I have to make some headway somplace.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.