Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJBMX Committees News Promotions Committee ~tentative~ sponsorship levels

• This topic has 4 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Found what I had written.
    I no longer have anything to do with the njbmx.org website, so instead I will attempt to get the $100.00 level put on the state series poster.

NJ BMX is always looking for sponsors!
    Our sponsorship program breaks down like this:

$100.00 level (cash or BMX product equivalent)

* Placement on the njbmx.org website NJBMX sponsors list on the main page as well as in the NJBMX sponsors link page

$250.00 level (cash or BMX product equivalent)

* Placement on the njbmx.org website NJBMX sponsors list on the main page as well as in the NJBMX sponsors link page
    * Placement on the NJBMX State Series promo poster for retail displays (over 1,000 strategically placed posters throughout the state)
    * Placement on the Volunteers Flyer given out to every parent and older rider at the tracks.

$500.00 level (cash or BMX product equivalent)

* Placement on the NJBMX State Series promo poster for retail displays (over 1,000 strategically placed posters throughout the state)
    * Placement on the Volunteers Flyer given out to every parent and older rider at the tracks.
    * Your banner (supplied by you) placed at every State Series as well as State Championship race for the season with emailed photo confirmation of placement.

$1,000.00 and above level (cash only)
    Donations this high are usually only accepted for certain projects such as State Awards, (trophies, clothing, number plates, banquet costs) improvements to state equipment (P.A. systems, State Series trailer repairs, computer equipment, combined track maintenance) and new track funding. If you will be making a substantial donation to NJ BMX you will get all of the below mentioned sponsor benefits as well as your logo placed on whatever equipment your donation is used for, i.e.: name on plate of trophy, trailer, etc.

* Your banner (supplied by you) placed at every State Series as well as State Championship race for the season with emailed photo confirmation of placement.

BMX is the fastest growing sport in the country and appeals to many different age groups. Aligning yourself with NJ BMX will assure marketing appeal across the board with a group of people who have a “let’s get it done and done rightâ€ÂÂ￾ attitude.

NJ BMX looks forward to welcoming you to our growing list of
    BMX Aficionados

rodney

Can you send an offical letter dvd or whatever info to the store High Gear Cyclery 393 Mainave. Stirling N,J Very interested in a sponcorship but need to pass it the man !!!THANKS

BIGANT-DOG

Rod no prob a letter will go out to them with all the info. And I will personally drop it off to you.

CrazyCraig

Who guarantees that 100 posters will be strategically posted around the state?

I am interested in being a state series sponsor (Starwin Mortgage)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.