Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX Presidents Cup Race

• This topic has 3 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Here is one more problem to add to my list. I still can’t get an answer if the NJBMX will refund the entrance fee for the Presidents Cup race. I was told at the beginning of the year by Janeen and Nancy that NJBMX would cover your jersey + entrance fee if you attend the race. But now I am told by Linda that they do not have the money in the account to cover this. Who and when is someone going to tell us what’s going on? This is great since I told everyone that all of this would be covered. Looks like I have the job of telling everyone the good news at the race.

I am also waiting on the list of riders who are qualified for this race. When will I get this? Hopefully I will know before the 25th. This will be the last time I do anything like this.

RaidenHayden

Ahhh , I see, Rich is learning to speak Spanish
    B O H I C A
    Bend
    Over
    Here
    It
    Comes
    Again

We need to buy more hoodies

RFarside

No I am learning not to offer to help. I can see that they don’t appreciate it.

RaidenHayden

The time isn’t for help Rich, it’s for an overhaul, that’s what it will take to fix this

bmiddaugh

They will quit in january.
    They have just lied to the racers and parents and are not able to fulfill the promises they have made.
    I thought the nbl reimbursed the state for this.

bmiddaugh

You upheld your part of the bargain.
    Get the jerseys for the state at a decent price with a good design.
    Proper Planning
    Prevents
    Piss Poor Performance.

Race.
    Give out the jerseys.
    Then get ready for the 20th.

RFarside

@bmiddaugh wrote:

They have just lied to the racers and parents and are not able to fulfill the promises they have made.

So why am I the one that has to tell these riders/parents that they got screwed?

bmiddaugh

Linda who?

bmiddaugh

I’ll call ya later.

RaidenHayden

You forgot Prior
    Proper
    Prior
    Planning
    Prevents
    Piss
    Poor
    Performance

The 7 P’s

RFarside

They say that they want to work with us. With the jersey problems I am taking it as if they are screwing with me. If you want me to do the job well then let me do it. If not just say so. I shouldn’t have to deal with 4 people to get the job done.

bmiddaugh

or perhaps it is best to discourage people from helping.

RaidenHayden

I’m gonna have to agree with Brett, they know we are close to ending all the crap they have done, so they know they have to frustrate us, push us, whatever to make us go away. We are their worst nightmare come true, people who really care about the sport, and aren’t looking for or want people looking for a handout. Basically they believe their gravytrain is over!!! Look, I could care less if these people make some money, but make a good product first!!! They are not doing that, why? Because they have figured their break even point, and know what they need to do to pass it, and not have to put more effort into it!!!!
    Rich, hang in there, just through this race, good luck, and if it helps while you are out there, just think of the royal screwing we are about to give them!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

Yes…
    Perhaps some are feeling this is about to happen…

bmiddaugh

It’s us against them, I am sorry to say.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.