Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans PLEASE CHANGE THE "MONSTER JUMP" AT CJBMX!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 17 voices and 83 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Bennetts right.
    I’m done with this.
    I’ll get the kids to come out, I just hope you guys all treat them right when they get there.

RaidenHayden

Back and forth, back and forth, just hang the gone fishing sign when their all gone

bmxlegend

brett.. its on my man..style points.. i just hope itll be sort of nice out..butill be there…

bmxlegend

robbie bennet better bring the beautiful sylvia with him

rideodybmx

u no what brett and rob r right
    the more i hear about it the more i realize what i was doing
    whining when i really should be out there training to clear the jump so i can have a chance at winning my motos. and thats exactly what im gonna do.
    if i crash ohh well ill heal up and try again

s4lnj

man i can’ wait to get up to cj this weekend!!!!!1

bmxlegend

yes. more riding and less crying makes joe bmxer a better bike rider indeed

RFarside

Guys I don’t think that jump is as bad as your making it out to be. Do I think it needs a little work? Yes. But by cutting the lip down and filling the center in will just turn it into another table top. I think they made it safer this year by making the downside not so steep. I also don’t think it’s hard for the 6-9 rookies because they are not going fast enough for them to have a problem. It is the little guy’s that are going fast but not fast enough to clear it and come up short are the ones. Trust me there are a lot of jumps out there that are way harder then this one.

Now I know your going to say I have no problem with this jump because I can jump it. But I also have a daughter that races 10 girls and a nephew who is a 9 novice and they get over that jump pretty good.

Rich

RFarside

O and one more thing. If you guys would spend as much time on your training as you do on your pc maybe you could ………Never mind. 😆

RFarside

And if training doesn’t work see Jess I think he has the fix for that kind of problem.

bmiddaugh

LOL,
    I think I said what Rich just did about 10 times here in this thread throughout the day. The jump just needs a little work and it will be fine for everyone, Vinnie already told me his plans and it can’t all get done immediately.
    See if I was track director I would have been a sneaky SOB, and started out that jump as a tabletop, then each week, just dig a little more and a little more….then by the Iron Man we’d have Hams waterpit.

Can we make the doubles out of resi?

bmxlegend

a water pit would so rule… with balloon aligators in it.. or better yet.. a floating bar.. hahaha

bmiddaugh

A floating bar, perfect for the 12 year old kids to hang on, lol..

RFarside

I have a better idea Brett. We should get all those parents who scream at there kids like nut and put them on the gate, push them as fast as we can to that jump and see what happens to them. If they make it over and just break an arm or leg I say we leave the jump how it is. If they get back side of the first turn then maybe we can change it. What do you think?

TideyFamily

Your on!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.