Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum PA System

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Dave…

RaidenHayden

On this note, since we have the trailer that travel to the state races, wouldn’t it make sense to have a PA system that creates that EVENT feeling!!! Something we could run an I-pod through, and really get everyones attention. After all we have some top notch announcers, who have the ability to create the EVENT atmoshpere, that gets people pumped. After all, everyone talks about putting us back on the map, time to step up.

Caveman

What happened over the weekend really got to me and I’ll speak a little bit about this now. I am so massively concerned for NJ BMX after hearing that Jim Fillipone is now Asst. state commisioner. I think everyone that knows him agrees he is not all there mentally. This is not good. That guy will drag us back into the dark ages if we let him. He seems to be against any kind of promotion or professionalism. It seems he thinks the smaller we are, the better. He’s going to be a huge obstacle not only to the PA system but to a lot of things you’ll want to do.

I’ll talk to Nancy Haugh and see if NJ BMX has enough money to entertain buying a QUALITY PA system. If we do, I’ll continue to pursue it. If not, I won’t.

I hate to be so negative but I forsee big problems with skull-fuk as asst. state commissioner.

bmiddaugh

I hate to be so negative but I forsee big problems with skull-fuk as asst. state commissioner.

no shit.
    Don’t even ask Nancy, just get a price for what you need. Full on and when it comes time for the meeting I will find money in the budget for it. THEN if they nix it we know what’s up.

Rich, tell Cavearoonie about Nancy and the jerseys if ya could later.

CrazyCraig

how did he get voted asst. commish?

Onto the PA System: get prices Dave. Once we know the target, then we look to raise the funds.

50/50s can raise funds, private donations (we are a non-profit, right? – its a tax write-off, right?), we can sell “win a date with Caveman” raffle tix, etc.

bmiddaugh

Dave got price
    1300 to 1700 for the same system the nbl uses for nationals.
    My Asst Comish brought his stuff on sunday. it was ok but not for where we WANT TO GO WITH THIS.
    Which is as far as POSSIBLE.

Again…half-pregnant.

Like 1300 to 1700 nowadays is a lot of money….I mean I FOUND the money in budget cuts.

Jeeshush!

DigetyelaD

after the meeting vinnie had said to me that the asst int state director doesnt do much. if scotty was to step down then we might have to worry.we all need to get our stuff together for the next meeting put a motion on the floor. and dave i will 2nd it. if there is enough of us we can run the whole damn meeting. if we put it on the floor and 2nd it it has to be voted on. so get your asses to the next three meetings. we dont have to ask them why not or how come WE can just say becuase we want it this way . its up to us nobody thinks like us becuase were riders and they dont see it the way we do.were the only ones who can make the changes.

RaidenHayden

I’ll have to make sure nothing happens to Scott 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.