• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

This has not been my year. With my back being screwed up, I have only been on my road bike. So I decided to go out for a ride, so going up a mild hill doing about 20mph, a car just pulled out in front of me, he couldn’t see because of the buhes, anyway a sling, some percocet, and two hours at the hospital, I have come to the conclusion that this year has completely SUCKED. Don’t know if I’m going to Delaware now. And now I have to get the road bike checked at the shop, because I have no idea if I did damage to the frame

BIGANT-DOG

Sorry to hear that, and i wasgonna get a cruiser just to race you! Darn! seriousley get better

Ouch is right. I used to be to get bummed easy then someone once told me. If thats the worst thing that happend to you all day, it wasnt that bad of a day. Stop and think about it and its true.

Just last night my landlord/roomate told me one of his tennants at one of his other properties just died. He was just 48, weird how life goes by so quickly.

Now see had you been on you r BMX bike you coulda bunnyhopped over it did a footplant on his hood, stopped as you rode away and looked back. Everyone would have thought you were Cru Jones.

RaidenHayden

Erick, in the scheme of things you are RIGHT. I WILL HEAL, the bike will get fixed!!! I think at the time I was more concerned about the bike!!!! The guy was like screw the bike!!!! He has no idea what makes us tick !!!

Kevin

Jesus Bill…………..

LeadSled1

Hey Bill, I found something that might help you. Just don’t fart in there. It tends to linger.

RaidenHayden

Bro, laughing hurts. It needs to be of a ballistic material though!!!!! As far as gas issues, well, I’d die!!!

RaidenHayden

Jess, this gave new meaning to “I feel like I got run over”, cause I did

LeadSled1

Even if you don’t get to ride you have to come down next weekend. I hope you feel better man.

I could hook you up with a draeger and a bucket of sodalime. That should keep you breathing for a little while.

RaidenHayden

Yeah I could hide in small pools, and nobody would know I’m there !!!!!!!

bmxmom156

thats it… he’s the new and improved “bubble boy”

RaidenHayden

WOW, rockstar, bubbleboy, I feel the love.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.