Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Open Apology to all

• This topic has 2 voices and 0 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonomys

Over the last week or so Some things have been posted strictly as my personal point of view on the state organization and some meaningless track talk. In the end it was strictly my opinion and only that. Let me state for the record that I never put down any of the Volunteers which are made up of the dedicated riders and mom and dads that help the kids and the sport of BMX. I have recently sent personal apologies to Rich Farside” and “Bill Hayden” there was never meant to be any trash talk pointed at them.. My point was only trying to point out some of the things that maybe some people didn’t see or were a little hesitant to talk about. In any event I apologize to anyone that may have taken my comments in a bad way. I only have the sport of BMX’s best intrest and future in mind. My opinion was my opinion. I spoke what I felt and was not hear to take sides with any individuals or told what to say by anyone. Again I apologize to any of the people that took my comments a little to personal. It wasn’t meant to be taken that way. Again it was strictly to state my views on BMX in the state of NJ. In my mind thats what a forum is here for. Again As I stated formal apologies have been sent to certain riders. I have clarified as much as i can and I wish all parties involved in BMX could get along and all work for the common goal of making BMX what it was back in the day in NJ. A powerhouse..

CrazyCraig

We’re all just trying to keep it real. Hope to see ya at the track!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.