Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old nybmx.org

• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

“I have someone who sits on the nbl board”

Balls, hell yes!
    Bring em,
    the MORE THE MERRIER.

the reason I have heard for not making the bylaws accessible is that certain types would look in them for every and any loophole and exploit it. I think they need to be posted. If NJBMX does encounter some moron who wants to exploit things, that is when WE need to step in and back up the board or whoever.

On a side note, I was part of the recent elections at the incline club. I sort of walked in on it, I was there as a track rep…Can someone tell me why that was a closed session? I understand that only track reps/board members could vote or nominate, but why did everyone else get booted out of the room?

Loren

bmiddaugh

Shouldn’t be happening.
    CJ just basically lets EVERYONE AT THE TRACK, vote on their nominees.
    It’s done for about 3 weeks every fall.

You would think a big deal would be made of something important like
    ELECTIONS.

bmiddaugh

I never fear stupidity, nor do I fear intelligence.

I do not like those who would do wrong by using either though.

bmiddaugh

My only question is, after checking your website, why aren’t you doing HC’s?

RaidenHayden

Loren,
    as far as the loophole thing goes, what does that tell you? It means they know there are loopholes, why? Because the way things are run look at the loopholes they have used to get around their own rules when it suits them.
    If the bylaws are well written, then things will be apllied evenlly and equally, when it comes time that they are used !!!!

bmxmom156

it used to be that everyone was allowd to stay for the elections but only people with voting privleges could vote but it was always an open session… at least it used to be???

bmiddaugh

Sounds fair to me Debbie, we just wanna make sure things go back to that way.

BMXspectator

Can some one send me a copy of the New Jersey by laws? I would like to look into them.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.