Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum not sure

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

how much more of this I can handle. We push all year long and the final thing that comes through at the end of the year is what just happened.
    we have what I see as a final chance to make any REAL change at this budget and reorganizational meeting in january.
    at this meeting NO ONE must sit back and let people dictate what is to be done. this will be the time to sit up, speak your mind and take notice.

RaidenHayden

People, either you are up to the task, or you want status quo. You have some people volunteering valuable time and effort, and yet from the feed back I get there are A FEW that come up with reasons why not to do something!! Lets not put flyers out cause a shop might get sued if a kid gets hurt, Ya know what, then lets cut up the bikes too while we are at it,so the manufactures don’t get sued as well. That kind of thinking, and we might as well not get out of bed in the morning, or do anything that might give us a papercut, as we may bleed out.

CrazyCraig

Brett,

In Bill’s post he brings up something. Should we have some sort of legal disclaimer on our flyers, just to be safe? (is there one already?)

Lets stay on top of this January meeting. The goal is to have it set in stone WAY in advance so we can all be there in force!!! I want to be at this one.

bmiddaugh

I am not a lawyer but the nbl and aba does it all the time.
    I don’t stress on these things, and I don’t know why.
    He’s actually bringing up filippones point.

RaidenHayden

Why are we worried about legal crap, that is why we belong to a sanction, so they can handle that, the point is we should be worried about bringing people in so we get kids riding bikes, instead of sitting in front of video games, or gettting into trouble, needing lawyers. And like Brett said, I am only repeating the nonsense that was said

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.