Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Northeast ROTM Selection Process….

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JBRP

Just a side bar discussion about what the Northeast Rider of The Month is …..

Plain and simple selection process…… your nominations/votes are the only ones that pick the riders…. This isn’t some good ole boy award where I pick people I like….this is based soley on your inputs…even yours Dave…

To Vote or nominate your favorite local rider, just shoot an email too:
    NEROTM@Yahoo.com

I ask that if you nominate for this set of awards, you nominate one person for each category…

Male
    Female
    Old Timer (Male or Female > 35 yrs old)

…..hell, I’ll throw in Volunteer of the month if you want to nominate for that too……. They are just as important as the riders….. I don’t know that we really do much for them except give them grief for not doing things the way we’d do it….. I don’t care if they volunteer for the ABA or NBL….they are the real unsung heros of the sport…. I know I have given a few some grief over the years…and I ain’t saying I’m going to stop anytime soon….but I still appreciate what they do…

This is independent of supporting my race plates…..Dave…. Sorry they are computer generated, but they are not laminated paper and they ain’t cheap to make either…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.