Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NewJerseyBMX.com

• This topic has 20 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

It’s official as it can be, the STATE COMMISSIONER AND ASST STATE COMMISSIONER have OK’d it.

The rules are posted on newjerseybmx.com

What else is there?

bmxmom156

so then it must be that they have not communicated about it amongst themselves.

the only reason i wanted to post it there was to get the word out i just assumed nj board members knew about it/ ie that it was official.
    just thought the national would be a good place to advertise for it.

bmiddaugh

The people who need to know, know.
    The important thing is that the riders are handling this.
    Rich, myself, Glen and the rest are very anxious to have rider input on this. In fact after the first race, I think a meeting will be in order.

RFarside

@bmxmom156 wrote:

it seems there was a little confusion on that other board regarding who knows what….. and what is exactly going down… if its posted then we will all be on the same page.

There is no confusion with the New Jersey board. The Hyper Pro/Am series has been in the works for the last 2 months and has the approval from the State Commissioner and Asst State Commissioner.

I don’t know how she can say this is the first she is hearing about it when there was a poster up by registration at EHT 2 weeks ago.

I will have posters and flyers at the National this weekend.

bmxmom156

thanks if you give me some i will make sure flem has them posted….

sickryder83

hey, i’m friends with a girl who works for redbull. she said they would come to the races if i told her when they were. should i tell her about the series?

bmxer901

We talked to the head man from pepsi in MaysLanding, as a possible sponsor for eht track a few years back. At the time they said yhea but then things changed and gave us hersheys # and they said no so maybe we should give it another try. With the sponsors you guys already got they might want in.

4130forlife

word

bmiddaugh

Not to be a di*k but red bull has to do more than just show up.
    Red Bull sponsors MAJOR contests all over the place in freestyle.
    Who is higher on the food chain than the very nice ladies who show up with the truck? We should speak to people who we could show a good game plan to.

Red Bull….
    The Bull will knock your Bawlz off.

RFarside

We just added MCS bicycles and intense BMX to are growing sponsor list.

cool cool thats sweet… yo rich hit me up i have an idea for an intro for your site…

ridinlow

@bmxgirlmom wrote:

Just so nobody gets the wrong idea, I am in favor of a pro/am series in NJ.

This is the first I and most other people involved in NJBMX have heard about it beyond some rudimentary early thoughts in the planning stage.

Why would anyone need to check with the NJ State Clerk for clearance on this? As organized as this appears, it’s safe to assume that all the necessary persons were involved with this that needed to be…like the State Commissioner and the Assitant State Commissioner.

Seems like the clerk is on a power trip.

s4lnj

Not to be a di*k but red bull has to do more than just show up.
    Red Bull sponsors MAJOR contests all over the place in freestyle.
    Who is higher on the food chain than the very nice ladies who show up with the truck? We should speak to people who we could show a good game plan to.

victory beverage
    mays landing nj

609-909-2840
    609-841-2563-cell

rose wohlfarth
    accnt mngr/mecrchandiser- red bull energy

RaidenHayden

First rideinlow, I’m supposed to be the officail basher. Now that that is cleared up, how far back did you go to dig that up? Why? It seems like they are working with the guys on the open series, why open old wounds?? Let it go

I just talked to a guy I know today at work, he works for Coke distributor. He said he thought in an instant the guys he knows at Rockstar would kick down. Of course this is in California, so Im saving that connection for when, if BMXL ever takes off and my online business (not BMX related). But I’m sure it would work in NJ with your local bottler/distributor.

Great work Rich on all the sponsors. If I can make it home this summer, Ill buy my first NBL membership in 30 years just to race and show support for all the hard work you guys are doing. Keep it up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.