Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old New 2007 NBL Points Structure

• This topic has 13 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

It’s not going to cost any more money, probably less.

Way to go NBL!

Macdaddy

Hard to tell about local pts. this year 7 in moto meant 2 motos and a main. I’ll be interested in how they work the regional series.

bmxer901

yhea dont get me wrong i like the new idea. Its only fair that the main is worth more. So it looks like the cap is gonna be a weird number. Is this going to affect the state points as well or no?

RaidenHayden

I would like to think after making this move, it would be across the board as to keep things simple, but then again, it will be a wierd points cap no matter what

bmiddaugh

Just as a matter of opinion, it would be cool to do the state points as
    moto points are set like nationals,
    and if you don’t have enough for a main, then whatever position you wind up in due to olympic scoring that’s the main points you get.
    i.e:
    1-1-1=18
    you get first for getting 3 ones- you get the 100 pts.
    of course that only works till you have to combine classes.
    head hurts, so I will now sit down and relax.
    Either way the point system change is a step in a great direction

RaidenHayden

Jsut get rid of the nov and rookie plates, and they really are heading in a new direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuffneck
    LeadSled1 wrote:
    It’s not going to cost any more money, probably less.

yes it will cost you more now you have to go to 6 races instead of 5 to be able to get a nat # so they get one more race fee out of you

bmxmom156

let me know who only goes to 5 nationals ( last yr)?i personallydont know anyone who just did 5. unless you are the bmx superhero who gets all 5 perfects your first try ( like joey bradford maybe?) most kids want to do more than 5 to get better points so i doubt the increase in nat qualifiers for the grands will have an impact at all.

RFarside

National and regionals use the new point system and state and locals stay with the old point system.

RFarside

@bmxmom156 wrote:

let me know who only goes to 5 nationals

I hope to do it in 3 Nationals. 3 down 3 to go.

bmxmom156

congrats to you…like i said unless you are a bmx superhero..you certainly qualify for that position esp with your grands performance ribs and all…lol

i want to know what you eat for breakfast that helps you heal so fast…lol please you can pm me- your secrets safe w/me… my sons cast comes off this thurs he wants to know how to get back in shape after a month off!!

LeadSled1

Rich has a hyperbolic sleep chamber out in the garage………………

Actually I think he is still hurting from the ribs. He is just good at ignoring those little electric impulses that are sent to the brain.

RFarside

@tuffneck wrote:

yes it will cost you more now you have to go to 6 races instead of 5 to be able to get a nat # so they get one more race fee out of you

You can do it in 2 races and before Christmas. If you went to the Woodward national and the regional championship race that will count as 3. And if you go to the Morristown TN national and the US open that will be another 3.

RFarside

bmxmom156 hit me up at the next race and I will be glad to help.

BobTedesco

I am happy to see that a lot of you like the new changes we have made. We are doing are best to make the NBL bigger and better.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.