Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NBL’s new program for 07

• This topic has 8 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

NBL has a new program for this year. It’s called bring a buddy to sandbag with you. Now you won’t have to do it alone. What do you think?

CrazyCraig

LMAO 😆

…but, too late…I helped bring a couple of folks back, and one already turned Ex!

bmiddaugh

The board has a new position for Rich.
    Official BMX state comedian. 😆

RaidenHayden

Rich, dude, way too much time on your hands!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

I’m still not quite onto what Rich is trying to say? 🙄

tuffneck

thats really funny i like that

felt20

lmaooooooooooooooooooo hey Farside do you need a partner at woodward.I wanted to know will my entry feees be comped by the nbl!They comp in vegas for such programs!

RFarside

You don’t want to use one of my cards. What you want to do is use someone that is a rookie or novice. This program is geared for them. When they bring someone to the track for the first time the NBL will add on another move up point for every rider you bring. So this way if you are a novice and have 19 move up awards all you need to do is bring a buddy and you will be good to race novice all weekend. If you don’t and you win the first day you would have to race expert the next day and who wants to do that.

They will be giving out a special # plates for the top Rookie and Novice riders who have the most move up points at the end of the year.

4130forlife

rich better have that bmx legend sticker on his bike when i see him..

RFarside

I had it on at the Grands. And what was are deal buddy?

1st = 30 pack
    2nd= 12 pack
    3rd= 6 pack.

So pay up for my 2nd place.

tuffneck

hey any pictures of that special # plate

LeadSled1

WELCOME TO THE NBL BRING-A-BAGGER PROGRAM

Start Recruiting now – First prize draw is July 15
    (for all cards turned in from June)

Hey Sandbaggers, welcome to the Bring-A-Bagger webpage. It’s easy and rewarding. You’ll get your Sandbagger cards inside the June and July issues of Sandbagger Today Magazine and there’s more at your local track. We want you to help us promote BMX to your friends (Baggers) and we are serving up some great prizes to keep our sandbaggers and buddies excited about the program.
    Start handing them out today and when your ‘baggers’ redeem them at any NBL Track, you’ll both get a limited edition NBL “I’m a Bagger!â€ÂÂ￾ Sticker Sheet and your names then go into a huge prize draw. Look to the right for some of the cool prizes and below for the prizing chart. Sandbagger prize for the month of June is a sand shovel from Home Depot and Sandbagger Plus! subscriptions for the random prizes.
    It’s easy – Write your name (if you are the sandbagger) and NBL serial # on the back of the card, detach, and pass out the cards to your sandbagging buddies and encourage them to try NBL BMX racing. When a ‘bagger’ redeems the card at any NBL Track, you and your sandbagging buddy both get a ‘Limited Edition’ NBL “I’m a Bagger!â€ÂÂ￾ Sticker sheet and your buddy also gets a copy of Sandbagging Today Magazine. Then, both of your names go into a huge prize drawing that includes products from Humper Bicycles, Camp Woodie, Vinegar Helmet, and more. For more information on the program, ask your local NBL Track and start sandbagging now. Click here to find an NBL track near you
    Prizes – For the Recruiters
    Hint: The more sandbagging buddies you recruit, the more chances you have to win great prizes.

4130forlife

rich.. 12 pack of PBR coming your way

RaidenHayden

Jess that was awesome I needed the laugh Thanks

felt20

Hi my names john I am a addict of sandbagging I came here for help with this problem.I have done a terrible thing taught my daughter how too hand out sandbagging cards.I need help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.