Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Mediator

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I’m gonna ask everyone on the forum to please chill on all the racing stuff that has been going on lately.
    After the meeting it has become apparent that we all want this thing to get as big as it used to be. If someone has a gripe that is legit and goes down someplace, and you wanna lend an ear to someone. You can hassle me with it, and I promise I will forward it to the right people that are in charge and quite honestly stay on top of them to make sure someone talks to ya.
    The state meeting today was incredibly productive.
    Official details though will come from the njbmx official sources.
    Which is the way it needs to be.
    Here is for news and “bench racing”, all the other b.s. can be brought to my personal attention and I will talk to whomever to get things rolling.
    Let’s get to work promoting BMX racing in NJ.
    Brett

bmxmom156

any newsupdates to report to those of us who couldnt make it to the meeting? will there be any changes for 07 that we need to know about?

thanks

State Championship has been moved to Oct 06. At HCBMX of course.

bmiddaugh

Please keep all official njbmx news on their site.

bmiddaugh

It should be noted that Loren was the person to bring this idea forward and make it happen.
    Excellent.

4130forlife

why does the state championshit have to be at hc??????

bmxmom156

why not??

whats wrong w/ hc??

The state championship rotates among the 3 tracks. This year it is our turn. Don’t worry, we will be sure to put lots of QP and rocks on the track 😆

RaidenHayden

Doooooooooooooooooooooh

bmiddaugh

Thank god,
    a sense of humor!!!!

bmxmom156

dave now you hurt my feelings…

🙁

BIGANT-DOG

I say there should be some type of “freindly comp” between the tracks to determine where it is held. Also gives the riders a little more motivation. How is this the track that brings in the most new riders get’s the privlege to hold the championship. Have a cut off date. say aug 31 whoever brings in the most new racers by then gets to host the race in oct.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.