Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Maybe clips are not that bad.

• This topic has 18 voices and 57 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Since i started racing I have bashed clips, but I have not even tried em. I admit that is not really right. SO I say this If someone will let me try em I will use em. I will not spend that kind of money on an experiment. But I am willing to try em.

s4lnj

dude— please don’t take this the wrong way— clips are for riders that have reached the peak of thier talents and then need a little extra. it’s one thing to see a 7 year old fall over in the gate cause he can’t get unclipped– a totally different thing to watch a 35 yr old do it.

t this point worry about rolling jumps smooth, balancing in the gate, mabey even a manual here and there. no clips.

again

no clips

for your own safety

dave

BIGANT-DOG

dave not taking it the wrong way, just want to have true opinion on em. This way i can be justifed in what i say, besides dave i most likely will never reach that peak. And one thing my grandfather told me, never be afraid to try something. I do not wanna race em HELL NO!!!!!!! Just try em on the track.

bmiddaugh

I just got off the phone with Satan, he asked me to tell Ant to stop it, because there is a shortage of winter parkas in Hell this year….

BIGANT-DOG

Maybe i am not afraid to try something. Not trying to be bold or anything, just want to have a true objective opinon.

4130forlife

hahahahhaa

s4lnj

ok– do what you please

4130forlife

i am afraid.. afraid of breaking my hip

BIGANT-DOG

Dave i am not gonna convert to clip pedals, i know my skill level, but I have been doing alot of thinking about my self, and sometimes i shoot off my mouth without thinking abiut the consequences. I am trying to change that. I have bashed clips countless times. But you can’t really bash something unless you have tried it. Like i said I used to believe that threadless headsets were the worst, until i tried it.

s4lnj

you can’t really bash something unless you have tried it.

i’ve never put a turd in my mouth, but i’m pretty sure i know what the outcome will be.

Pinky111

If you cant balance on the gate or maual without clips, please dont even TRY to put them on. I could do all those things fine b4 I converted, and since I have acutally fell over on the gate once and i had to relearn how to manual(without being afraid to loop)

4130forlife

poohbear.. you crack me up.. you fool

haha

BIGANT-DOG

I can balance on the gate now. And i only said i want to TRY them. If i could “borrrow” Someone’s for a minute, My broke ass can’t affrd to buy em. Is there something wrong with wanting to try something? 🙄

s4lnj

in this case— yes

as your friend, i’m asking you to not bother– for your own safety–

if you insist on trying something new, stop drinking rolling rock and try pbr or yuengling.

BIGANT-DOG

if you insist on trying something new, stop drinking rolling rock and try pbr or yuengling.

I have already

Dave If i get a chance to try them and feel unsafe they will come off.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.